Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

Old 11-30-2015, 12:54 PM   #1
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Hurst Shifter bushings

Hey guys,

I need help lol. I just bought a Hurst short shifter off of somebody and when I got home I noticed one of the nylon bushings were missing. Where can I buy a new set of the nylon ones. I don't want the metal ones just yet at this point. Hursts customer service is absolutely no help at all. I know I can buy a "pit pack" but I don't want the metal bushings. Don't ask why, I know they are better, I just want the nylon ones at this point. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to get these, prefereably ASAP? Im super pumped to do this install, and I have access to a lift today and tomorrow but of course, I cant do it until I have the bushings.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Adam
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:53 PM   #2
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Disregard this I guess, spoke with a different, more intelligent person at Hurst and they will be sending out the bushings today to me free of charge.
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #3
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
I hope they are sending you the upgraded bushings or you will be changing the nylon bushings out because they will get sloppy I promise you.

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote