Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 04-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #15
SoCalThug

Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Never had any issues with my flashtech halos! Great price also these should sell quick! Glws I would keep them if I were you though they look great on your car imo.
SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:47 AM   #16
ZL1Lover1

Drives: High Ho Silver!
Thank you, I want to keep them but they are messed up and i'm not sure how to fix them myself. Not to mention I need extra money right now since I've gotten into debt recently!

If anyone is still interested shoot me a pm and we can negotiate price and shipping. I'm flexible, I paid 1,000 for them but i don't expect even half that. Let me know!
ZL1Lover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #17
PetePatrick

Drives: BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1Lover1 View Post
Hello everyone. I have a set of Flash Tech lights with color shifting halos, a remote, and they also include fog lights with halos. The lights themselves are hid xenon kits with a matte black painted inside to not reflect the light so the halo's appear more natural.

I'm going to back to school this summer and need some extra money for books and classes so i'm trying to sell these so i can put my stock lights back in. I have all necessary HID Ballasts, harnesses, controller box, remote and etc.. Message me for details and pictures and i'll reply as expediently as possible.
Do you still have them? Would love to get them if you make fair deal.. Waiting for reply

Last edited by PetePatrick; 06-02-2013 at 01:23 AM.
PetePatrick is offline   Reply With Quote