Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Old 02-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
BrunSS

Drives: VR ZL 1
ZL1 Exhaust

Hey Guys . I m Looking for a ZL1 Exhaust for my 2010 SS
i Asked a Dealer but they want nearly 3000 $ for it !
No Aftermarket it Needs to be GM Part ORIGINAL
I Hope anybody can help me

Thanks
BrunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:55 AM   #2
SD2011SS

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS-RS
You know its just an SS exhaust with a modified muffler right..
Old 02-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #3
BrunSS

That Means what ? What would you recommend me ? I can only use original parts in Germany !! Thais the Reason why i want it original !!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
markmass
TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS

Drives: 2SS/RS Oct 2009
Have a chat with these guys, i think you'll get a real good price. They are OEM
http://juicedmotorsports.com/

Or these guys -- used both, and both have great service
http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...y-cat-back.htm

Quote:
You know its just an SS exhaust with a modified muffler right.

On top of modified muffler. it has Quad tips, and a mild to wild bypass... so i wouldn't say its Just a modified SS system. It is also one piece, so not sure if you are in Germany or the car is in Alamo and you shipping the whole car at some stage? shipping will be crazy just for the exhaust.
GET-TORQ custom CAM 223/243 LSA113, Full LS3 conversion, 3200 stall Multi-Disk TC from Circle-D, B&M Supercooler to cool that tranny down....1 7/8" Kooks Headers and High flowCats. MACH XL Catbacks. Eibach springs, R2C Performance CAI, powdercoated calipers, Footwell lighting in tune with dome lights, tints, ABL Lighting, ACS T3 ports and ACS Eagle T3 triple LED lighting kit. Heritage grill, Hex vents, ZL1 rockers, ZL1 Diffuser, Quad tips...the list keeps getting longer - whats next??

Last edited by markmass; 02-25-2013 at 11:24 AM.
markmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #5
markmass
TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS

Got to ask:

Are you modifying the Stock Diffuser? -- or I should say you will need to modify if you are fitting a Zl1 exhaust... I was looking at the ZL1 system, but stuck with what i got and added Quad Tips to it

Mine is at Get TORQ as i type, having quad tips welded to the SOLO MACH XL cat back, and having a ZL1 diffuser fitted (I painted it body color)
GET-TORQ custom CAM 223/243 LSA113, Full LS3 conversion, 3200 stall Multi-Disk TC from Circle-D, B&M Supercooler to cool that tranny down....1 7/8" Kooks Headers and High flowCats. MACH XL Catbacks. Eibach springs, R2C Performance CAI, powdercoated calipers, Footwell lighting in tune with dome lights, tints, ABL Lighting, ACS T3 ports and ACS Eagle T3 triple LED lighting kit. Heritage grill, Hex vents, ZL1 rockers, ZL1 Diffuser, Quad tips...the list keeps getting longer - whats next??

Old 02-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
BrunSS

Thx for your links ! I Tried phasetek and Sent them a e Mail 2 weeks ago but nö response ! I Life in the States but will go back in 2 years ! I cant do any Modifikationen or Weld the Mufflers on the back because the Car Goes to an Inspektion Station every 2 years and if they See this they will shutdown my Car !! I Couldn t find anything at Juiced Motorsports but i will Write them a Message ! Thank you Again for your help
Old 02-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
BrunSS

I d like to do a complete ZL 1 rebuilding ! Without the Rims and Suspension this parts i Order from Germany ! If you have any tips or Trick for Götting parts please let me know ! I m at the beginning of the Project
Old 02-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #8
markmass
TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS

No real tips or tricks. A search in the DIY section to see what everyone is doing is where i get the info from. (refine the search, use the advanced search fields to hone in what you want)
My local performance shop got the ZL1 diffuser and heat shields and working to fit that right now, along with the Quad tips -- ill post up pics when i get it back tomorrow afternoon
I got the ZL1 rockers (body painted) and carbon dipped splitter from RPI Designs, ACS T3 ports and eagle lighting from Phasetek
Quad tips from bythehost.com
heap of stuff from the members for sale section and other very worthy vendors....

Other members post some great info like this:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=zl1+diffuser

Old 02-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #9
mrfuelie

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Camaro
Why not just get yourself a real ZL1 and leave it stock and send it to Germany? This has already been done a couple of times. I sold a built car to a guy over there, and no problems, he drives it daily.
mrfuelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
Who Dat 2SS

Drives: Bitches Crazy
Try www.gmpartshouse.com. I didn't see any ZL1 stuff but you can buy any part for the other models. All OEM. If you call and talk to them they might be able to help you out.

Sent from my iPad because I've been sucked into the terrible but inescapable black hole that is Apple inc.

2011 2SS Convertible Black on Black on Black, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger, LS3 Conversion, LS9 Cam, Kooks Ceramic Coated Headers, LS3 Exhaust, Roto-Fab CAI, BMR Sway Bars and Bushings, JDP Color Changing Halos with Synced Grill Lighting, Custom Magnetic Removable Front Plate
*** RECORD HOLDER - FASTEST 3 WHEELED, 7 CYLINDER CAMARO LAP TIME AT MSR ***
Who Dat 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #11
BrunSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfuelie View Post
Why not just get yourself a real ZL1 and leave it stock and send it to Germany? This has already been done a couple of times. I sold a built car to a guy over there, and no problems, he drives it daily.
Because i dont have 50 Grands to buy it
Old 02-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #12
BrunSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmass View Post
No real tips or tricks. A search in the DIY section to see what everyone is doing is where i get the info from. (refine the search, use the advanced search fields to hone in what you want)
My local performance shop got the ZL1 diffuser and heat shields and working to fit that right now, along with the Quad tips -- ill post up pics when i get it back tomorrow afternoon
I got the ZL1 rockers (body painted) and carbon dipped splitter from RPI Designs, ACS T3 ports and eagle lighting from Phasetek
Quad tips from bythehost.com
heap of stuff from the members for sale section and other very worthy vendors....

Other members post some great info like this:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=zl1+diffuser

Thx a lot for your help ! I will Check Where i can Get the best offers to Get the parts !! Would be Fine if you would Show me pics After that . How much did you Pay for it ?
Old 02-27-2013, 07:08 PM   #13
BrunSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat 2SS View Post
Try www.gmpartshouse.com. I didn't see any ZL1 stuff but you can buy any part for the other models. All OEM. If you call and talk to them they might be able to help you out.

Sent from my iPad because I've been sucked into the terrible but inescapable black hole that is Apple inc.
I Tried it before ! He has cool parts but he wants nearly 300 $ only for shipping the exhaust ! The cheapest and best seems to be phasetek
Old 02-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #14
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
www.gmpartsdirect.com

OEM parts with great prices.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote