Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #141
IncrediblyX

Drives: Red
Tyxt33358dggy!
Old 08-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #142
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Before we go any further I'd like to put to rest the concerns about the harvesting of live rocket tips for use on exhaust systems. The American Rocket Association has declared this a "No Rockets Ships Were Harmed" thread. Carry on!
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #143
H8S FORD
Head Ford Harasser

Drives: '10 IOM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMickey View Post
Please don't confuse our Supreme Leader by throwing exhaust systems into the mix. He still has to decide on his exhaust tips.
You got it!
Old 08-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #144
Supreme Leader
Account Suspended

Drives: MANual
Quote:
Please don't confuse our Supreme Leader by throwing exhaust systems into the mix. He still has to decide on his exhaust tips.
Just the tips, I have my own system I'm working on.
And to Mickey Mouse it doesn't have to be the exact same thing. U saying how much work it involves? Maybe there's something similar that will fit the GM ground effects rear diffuser.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #145
Supreme Leader
Account Suspended

Quote:
Why clutter up the site with more of your worthless dribble. What makes you think you'll get an answer in the general section if you won't here? You'll just change your mind when you find out what all has to be changed to have these tips. Look at the rear of this car, then go out and compare it to your car. You do own a Camaro don't you? I bet if you try real hard, you can figure it out yourself instead of having someone else do it for you. This is what, the 4th or 5th exhaust tip you have wanted this week?
All I see is hate from you on my threads. If you hate me so much why even bother? Just do yourself a favor (by not wasting your time) and do me a favor (relieve me from your annoying, aggressive and pissy answers) by just ignoring my threads.

Old 08-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #146
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Leader View Post
What do you mean no?

An if no one know where I could get these tips from, I'm just going to post a new thread in general section..
I would say those are one off tips made just for that show car and are not available to the general public.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #147
SSMickey

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
Quote:
All I see is hate from you on my threads. If you hate me so much why even bother? Just do yourself a favor (by not wasting your time) and do me a favor (relieve me from your annoying, aggressive and pissy answers) by just ignoring my threads.

Your right, I apologize.

Quote:
Just the tips, I have my own system I'm working on.
And to Mickey Mouse it doesn't have to be the exact same thing. U saying how much work it involves? Maybe there's something similar that will fit the GM ground effects rear diffuser.
Look in the link a few posts back. Those tips are part of the diffuser and I don't know where to get it from or if it will even fit a US rear fascia. It's mounted to a Euro fascia that uses differant lights. I think it's a one off piece. Unless you want to pony up, there is not much you can do with the rear GFX. You can do the mesh, MBRP tips or a single round tip or you can completely rework/remold the piece...for a price.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #148
Supreme Leader
Account Suspended

Quote:
Your right, I apologize.

Look in the link a few posts back. Those tips are part of the diffuser and I don't know where to get it from or if it will even fit a US rear fascia. It's mounted to a Euro fascia that uses differant lights. I think it's a one off piece. Unless you want to pony up, there is not much you can do with the rear GFX. You can do the mesh, MBRP tips or a single round tip or you can completely rework/remold the piece...for a price.
There we go now that's a constructive answer. I'm planning on getting razzi side skirts and front lip. The back will prob be the GM ground effects diffuser and prob mesh over it.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:08 AM   #149
SSMickey

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
I like the Razzi front lip, but don't think the skirts match the rear piece all that well, but you may. PM me if you want to do the mesh bezels and I'll try and talk you through it if you want.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:16 AM   #150
camone

Drives: 2011 camaro synergy
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread. I haven't laughed this hard since the wife & I went to see The Heat. We need a thread like this one every month or so.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #151
Diode Dynamics

Drives: Camaro Lighting Experts
Quote:
Originally Posted by camone View Post
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread. I haven't laughed this hard since the wife & I went to see The Heat. We need a thread like this one every month or so.
Ahh I heard that was good! I gotta see that

Supreme Leader, let us know when you get:

good talk guys

Nick C.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #152
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Quote:
Why clutter up the site with more of your worthless dribble. What makes you think you'll get an answer in the general section if you won't here? You'll just change your mind when you find out what all has to be changed to have these tips. Look at the rear of this car, then go out and compare it to your car. You do own a Camaro don't you? I bet if you try real hard, you can figure it out yourself instead of having someone else do it for you. This is what, the 4th or 5th exhaust tip you have wanted this week?

Dude Chill, I havn't seen you this upset since the "can i run premuim in my V6". We all know whats going on just go with it

BTW Op all you have to do is by the Hot wheels car with the Tips.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #153
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderbuddy View Post
We all know whats going on just go with it

So true.....
Old 08-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #154
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Hook him up with some tips.
We only have the RS-25's in stock.. And I don't think they'd fit his car..

Quote:
An if no one know where I could get these tips from, I'm just going to post a new thread in general section..

Well I mean that's just going to get you a warning or infraction for trolling.. So if you must, then go ahead..

Closed Thread