Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #715
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Quote:
Whenever someone asks me to tell them something they don't know about me I tell them "well this is kind of personal, but I shit the bed until I was four."
TMI LMAO!

Dealer is really lucky he wasn't the owner:

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #716
djxrated81

Drives: 2011 camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fielderLS3 View Post
Checking in again for today. This whole topic has really made my week go by fast. The good reading just keeping on going.

Yeah!! Party!!

I promise to find a way to use that line in a conversation with someone in the near future.
i actually just copied it and pasted it on my status on FB lets see how it does
2011 2SS/RS Airaid cai, ARH HF cats X pipe, SLP LM1, 160stat,RX Catch can, Tuned @ Tune Time Performance, side marker black outs, decepticon bowtie emblems, stealth turn sig. bulbs,Hyper White DTRL Painted GFX, Havoc Spoiler
[IMG][SIGPIC]
djxrated81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #717
fielderLS3

Drives: 2016 Mazda6, 2011 Mustang 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Whenever someone asks me to tell them something they don't know about me I tell them "well this is kind of personal, but I shit the bed until I was four."
fielderLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #718
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
So the dealership did buy the car back? If so thats atleast good news for the OP.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #719
stlrammer

Drives: 2017 1SS Blue
So I took my car into Best to have my clutch clang fixed and PPP UUU when I got it back it smelled like somone had fried wires and metal. Josh, the service writer, says "Good news, clutch clang is gone. Bad news, clutch is gone too."

Someone caught Best mechanics repairing the clutch clang in this fully illustrated photo.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #720
bluebox

Drives: '12 1SS LS3 IBM/SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Not personally invested no. One of, if not my biggest, pet peeves or rather what pisses me off the most is when people don't own up to what they did.
The rest of this Stiegerism was so good it earned a place in my sig... for a little while at least.

Now: Invo's on Nurburgs | Ext. Eng. catch can | heritage grille
Next: a few Pedders bits, tighten it up | better sways | drop coils, maybe | CAI, exhaust, JRE tune
Then I'm done, I swear.

bluebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #721
MR.CamaroSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
i really feel bad for you and im glad they are buying it from you. i think they should upgrade you to a ZL1 just for all the bull shit and im glad your spreading what they did to you i heard about this on 98.0 rock. i hope it hurts them, you did not deserve this.
MR.CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:10 AM   #722
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
You know three weeks from now somebody will post this story because they have never seen it.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #723
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
You know three weeks from now somebody will post this story because they have never seen it.
See Below

HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #724
abaucom21

Drives: 2011 2LT White, 1966 TBird conv.
Sad the last ten pages (more or less) of this thread were devoted to immature comments that had nothing to do with the original topic. Yes, I have taken the time to read all threads before they were merged and spent time re-reading all posts since threads were merged. The issue was important.

This tread was regarding an important issue that digressed to pages of stupid immature comments by child like posters. Also far too many ill informed comments by people that were too lazy to read the entire thread before they posted their 2-cents.

Here is a new concept, if you don’t have anything new to add to a thread go play on Facebook or other social networking websites. Before posting on any thread, attempt to read the entire thread before posting a comment that has nothing to do with the thread.

Some of us actually log on to Camaro5 to be informed regarding issues specific to our 5th generation Camaro’s.
abaucom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #725
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaucom21 View Post
Sad the last ten pages (more or less) of this thread were devoted to immature comments that had nothing to do with the original topic. Yes, I have taken the time to read all threads before they were merged and spent time re-reading all posts since threads were merged. The issue was important.

This tread was regarding an important issue that digressed to pages of stupid immature comments by child like posters. Also far too many ill informed comments by people that were too lazy to read the entire thread before they posted their 2-cents.

Here is a new concept, if you don’t have anything new to add to a thread go play on Facebook or other social networking websites. Before posting on any thread, attempt to read the entire thread before posting a comment that has nothing to do with the thread.

Some of us actually log on to Camaro5 to be informed regarding issues specific to our 5th generation Camaro’s.
They'll all be deleted once I have time to go through them.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #726
Switchin2Chevy

Drives: Currently 2015 Mustang GT manual.
Quote:

Agreed. No need to for anyone to be rude..
Switchin2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #727
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:

That's what the icon at the bottom left of every post is for. If you feel that a particular post is rude, click that button and let the moderators know that you think it's rude.

That being said, the majority of the posts on the last 10 pages (as far as I can tell) were all re-posts of the EXACT same story over and over and people responding accordingly. If a person is incapable of scrolling through the most recent threads to see if the "breaking news" they just happened to find on yahoo hasn't already been brought up, then they deserve a little ribbing.

I don't condone name-calling or insults, but a is more than deserved, especially if the story has already been posted more than 3 times already. This one was posted somewhere around 30 individual times. That's just pure laziness right there.

How about this for a rule: the next time you see a story about something Camaro-related, check the first page of threads in whichever sub-forum appears pertinent, and if you don't see it, then go ahead and click the "New Thread" button. And at the same time, please title the thread appropriately to help others understand exactly what the thread is about. There's nothing more annoying than a thread title that says, "Hey everybody, check this out!"

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #728
bhall82
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
That's what the icon at the bottom left of every post is for. If you feel that a particular post is rude, click that button and let the moderators know that you think it's rude.

That being said, the majority of the posts on the last 10 pages (as far as I can tell) were all re-posts of the EXACT same story over and over and people responding accordingly. If a person is incapable of scrolling through the most recent threads to see if the "breaking news" they just happened to find on yahoo hasn't already been brought up, then they deserve a little ribbing.

I don't condone name-calling or insults, but a is more than deserved, especially if the story has already been posted more than 3 times already. This one was posted somewhere around 30 individual times. That's just pure laziness right there.

How about this for a rule: the next time you see a story about something Camaro-related, check the first page of threads in whichever sub-forum appears pertinent, and if you don't see it, then go ahead and click the "New Thread" button. And at the same time, please title the thread appropriately to help others understand exactly what the thread is about. There's nothing more annoying than a thread title that says, "Hey everybody, check this out!"

Oh yea
bhall82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad dealer, best chevrolet, cc's whore thread, crooked technicians, dealer, dealer abuse, dey see me trollin, easley sc, fraud, issue solved? troll time!, josh, josh looper, shut up and troll, thrashed, torn up camaro, trollin with my homies, voice recorder, white camaro abused, yahoo article, zombie thread