Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 09-07-2009, 04:19 AM   #29
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
mine will pop up and say no compatible files found or something like that. and keep playing the same song over and over..ive had the worst trouble out of my old zune..i have the first gen zune and the 80g. it would play 2 songs then stop and freeze up. i have unplugged it turned it off plugged it back in, nothing. i even put the zune on the pc and completely erased everything then put it all back on..same thing..a couple of songs then freeze..it wont do it all the time..but it doesnt work 90% of the time..so i bought an ipod touch..its way more compatible than the zune. it works 90% of the time..LOL. it rarely messes up and when it does i can just unhook the usb from the car plug it back up and its fine. if it keeps it up though ima take it back to my dealer and see if it may need an upgraded program or something..but everytime i remember to do that i remind myself that im going to have a navi/dvd player screen put in once someone makes that mod..december is when camaros are supposed to be coming out stock with them so it wont be hard then.lol
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #30
6liter

Drives: BLK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
mine will pop up and say no compatible files found or something like that. and keep playing the same song over and over..ive had the worst trouble out of my old zune..i have the first gen zune and the 80g. it would play 2 songs then stop and freeze up. i have unplugged it turned it off plugged it back in, nothing. i even put the zune on the pc and completely erased everything then put it all back on..same thing..a couple of songs then freeze..it wont do it all the time..but it doesnt work 90% of the time..so i bought an ipod touch..its way more compatible than the zune. it works 90% of the time..LOL. it rarely messes up and when it does i can just unhook the usb from the car plug it back up and its fine. if it keeps it up though ima take it back to my dealer and see if it may need an upgraded program or something..but everytime i remember to do that i remind myself that im going to have a navi/dvd player screen put in once someone makes that mod..december is when camaros are supposed to be coming out stock with them so it wont be hard then.lol
I want a Zune HD, but for I shouldnt mess with it since my system works great with the IPOD.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd - Mods: Kenne Bell 2.8, Kooks, Wortec Bi-Modal Exhaust & Big Brake Kit (12piston front), MTI Shifter, BC Racing Coilovers, CCW Thunderbolt, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Carbon Fiber and satin wrap. Thanks to Hartely Automotive for helping with this build.
6liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #31
6liter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckaram View Post
Mine just "seeks" ff or reverse when I hold them down....
Using CD or IPOD?
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd - Mods: Kenne Bell 2.8, Kooks, Wortec Bi-Modal Exhaust & Big Brake Kit (12piston front), MTI Shifter, BC Racing Coilovers, CCW Thunderbolt, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Carbon Fiber and satin wrap. Thanks to Hartely Automotive for helping with this build.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:02 PM   #32
6liter

Anyone tried this with a Zune?
Old 09-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #33
ckaram

Drives: 2011 2SS RS, 1968 ragtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6liter View Post
Using CD or IPOD?
Sorry so long to repost. When I use my Ipod. Still haven't used a CD.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #34
rodimus prime
Account Suspended

Drives: Cargo van.
Ive had nothing but trouble with my 80gb zune. I bought a zune hd hoping it would fix things. Well Im on software CE and I can confirm zune hd to not be compatible with the usb port. As in, it would play one song then just started cycling through the rest of the songs while indexing. It never made it to song #2.
rodimus prime is offline   Reply With Quote