Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 09-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #267
Mrvnmartian

Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011CamaroRS/SS View Post
Idk someone told me it starts in the afternoon I'm going to check it out to. Just to see who is there and the turn out
I went there one time a few months back, there were a lot of fords. I showed up around 6pm though, not sure if that had anything to do with it.
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #268
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Such a waste of time at school today. We where in a modified lockdown till around 1:40 because some dude told his grandma he was pissed and he was going to go shoot up a school, was in Percussion so i did nothing at all but play basketball and sleep in the gym.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #269
SIM Curly

Rain rain go away I just washed my car the other day.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #270
Mrvnmartian

Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post
Rain rain go away I just washed my car the other day.
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #271
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
I havent posted in here in a while and it looks like we have a lot more people in the bama area now. I live in Fairhope which is pretty close to Mobile. Which makes us neighbors PQ. But anyways, maybe some of you guys have seen me. Im pretty sure im the only Black camaro with yellow stripes in our state (at least in my area). I actually think i may have seen your camaro before PQ. On the bayway maybe? I think i recognize that red front end lol.

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #272
stock00ss

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
I'm selling a edelbrock e-force supercharger if any of you fellow bamers are in the market for a blower. Asking $4500.
stock00ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:27 PM   #273
SIM Curly

It's way to cold.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:39 PM   #274
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Camaro View Post
I havent posted in here in a while and it looks like we have a lot more people in the bama area now. I live in Fairhope which is pretty close to Mobile. Which makes us neighbors PQ. But anyways, maybe some of you guys have seen me. Im pretty sure im the only Black camaro with yellow stripes in our state (at least in my area). I actually think i may have seen your camaro before PQ. On the bayway maybe? I think i recognize that red front end lol.
Our business is in Daphne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post
It's way to cold.
My car LOVES this cold.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #275
2SSRSinBama

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro CGM
don't think I ever posted here, i'm Adam, 26, from the northwest corner of the state, a little area known as the Shoals(Muscle Shoals, Florence, Tuscumbia, Sheffield)... my car is still pretty new to me(got it in August) but i've at least got around to making it pretty loud, lol... a CAI and a tune is next on the list, plan on Longtubes soon after that...

going to wait until I top out at my job until the real fun starts though... had to get some exhaust on it first though and while it may be a little loud for some, the stock exhaust on these cars is just WAY too quite, can barely even tell its a v8...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIHh6_KIz1w

^ easy to distinguish now, lol... and as far as the personalized tag, RMFT!

2010 Camaro SS L99... has a few mods
2SSRSinBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #276
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRSinBama View Post
don't think I ever posted here, i'm Adam, 26, from the northwest corner of the state, a little area known as the Shoals(Muscle Shoals, Florence, Tuscumbia, Sheffield)... my car is still pretty new to me(got it in August) but i've at least got around to making it pretty loud, lol... a CAI and a tune is next on the list, plan on Longtubes soon after that...

going to wait until I top out at my job until the real fun starts though... had to get some exhaust on it first though and while it may be a little loud for some, the stock exhaust on these cars is just WAY too quite, can barely even tell its a v8...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIHh6_KIz1w

^ easy to distinguish now, lol... and as far as the personalized tag, RMFT!
Muscle Shoals drumline is amazing!! and Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #277
2SSRSinBama

their football isn't bad this year either...for once

should still be unbeaten, but 4 fumbles will cause your top 10 ranked 5A school to lose to a ranked 6A school, lol

they got that Basden guy from Cordova who turned that program around, turned them from a bottom feeder to State Champions, in 3 years he's taken M.S. from the dumps to having already clinched their Region this year and hoping to make a run in 5A in the playoffs

they got a back who is a Sophmore who will probably prove to be SEC caliber, he has been electric in 5A football(which is a tough division) and like I said is very young, eyes are already on him

Old 10-19-2011, 10:29 PM   #278
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRSinBama View Post
their football isn't bad this year either...for once

should still be unbeaten, but 4 fumbles will cause your top 10 ranked 5A school to lose to a ranked 6A school, lol

they got that Basden guy from Cordova who turned that program around, turned them from a bottom feeder to State Champions, in 3 years he's taken M.S. from the dumps to having already clinched their Region this year and hoping to make a run in 5A in the playoffs

they got a back who is a Sophmore who will probably prove to be SEC caliber, he has been electric in 5A football(which is a tough division) and like I said is very young, eyes are already on him
Our football team has done excellent this year best its been since 1993 somewhere around there. We would have been regional champs if we would have won on Friday but we lost to Clay-Chalkville 55-21. We are going to the playoffs tho so have to see what happens this Friday to see who our first playoff game is against.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #279
motodj1024

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT Convertible
This weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkman27 View Post
Hello John,

I am Michael from Huntsville and would love to meet up with ya’ll after I receive my Camaro. I should have it next week…. but I am sending her out for custom painting and window tint …..not sure how long this will take….. but I know I’ll want to take a road trip once I get her…… Keep me up-dated
You going to the Jack Daniels BBQ?
motodj1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #280
2SSRSinBama

myself, some guys from the old Cobalt forum I was on, and some locals are heading the Steele this Friday night for the midnight madness, going to take the Camaro on its virgin run down the strip before it gets tuned(basically so I can see how much the tune does for the car)... just thought i'd send the invite out, don't know any of you and some of you may be regulars there anyway this will be my 1st time back there in years