Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-06-2007, 12:04 AM   #1
xA13x

Drives: None
First Post Got Some Questions

Okay well this is my first post hope we get along and such I have a few questions

Is there really going to be a 2008 Cammaro?If so what month

How much money i dont think they released anything exept around the mustang price but maybe i missed something

and also any word of the release date in canada?
xA13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #2
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Definitely spend some time browing the 2009 discussion forums, especially the stickies...lots of links throughout and some great reading!

To answer yoiur questions most directly, the word on the street right now is that the 2009 production model should be available in fall 2008, in coupe form (noone is sure as to what packages will be badged like and available though), and the convertible will follow possibly as early as mid-2009, though I think that's a bit optimistic myself....though I'm really hoping it happens like that.

The car is being built in Canada, I'd sure hope it gets sold there.

And all they've really said on pricing is that it will compete with Mustang prices, and it's being marketed for younger generations. So it's looking good as far as that goes.

I'm open for corrections of course.
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:46 AM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Negative. You got it all. Marketed for both younger and older...hence the new retro.

Welcome to the site, A13. Please feel free to check out all the forums. We have a bunch of info on the car. Not a whole lot that is verified, but a few of us do have friends in high places (and some ARE in high places). But yeah, read through and you'll learn a lot about it! Again, welcome!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote