Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 08-10-2023, 01:25 PM   #1
Bubbafire88

Drives: 2010 Camaro ss A6 "Chief"
Dashboard lightening

Hi y’all

Been I nthe process of putting my camaro on a diet, my most recent project includes removing the whole dash. So I was wondering while I’m in there how I can cut off some stuff to really get that weight down.

Already removing the heater core (I live in Texas and haven’t used it) and cleaning up the wiring issues from the previous owners

Car is mostly a daily driver but I do not care for any ride quality or drivability of any sort, but I am wanting to keep the dash intact (radio, glovebox etc.) just wondering what some of y’all have done to the extreme in terms of weight reduction while keeping the look of the dash.
TSP stage 2 cam | aFe cai | Speed Engineering Long tube 1 7/8 catless headers | Self Ported TB | Circle d 245mm 4400 stall | ZL1 NPP Cat-back exhaust | 3.91 gears | Full BMR suspension/bushings |VMS drag pack 17x10, 17x4| Granatelli Motorsports pro stock spoiler| Heritage Grille | Zl1 Addons front bumper conversion kit | Whole lotta weight reduction
Bubbafire88 is offline   Reply With Quote