Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-14-2009, 12:51 AM   #1
Scotsman
Auto Pilot

Drives: Gunmetal
Weirdest you've dumped a g/f??

About a month ago I dumped my ex via txt mssg. Not because I didn't have the guts to do it face-to-face but she txt'd me that my graduating from college basically didn't mean sh!t to her, or "big f'n whoop" in her words. Exactly one day after I graduated. At the time, lately I had been feeling she just didn't care that much about the relationship so in some way this was the needle that broke the camels back. For me graduating from college was pretty special as I think it would be for most people. To say the least I was pissed especially when I think a g/f should be happy her guy accomplished something that was important/meant a lot to him. Besides I'd think most g/f's would really care about and want to share in the joy surrounding the occasion....or not.... as I found out. When I did it she got super pissed and started telling all her friends half the story about what happened to make me look bad and her the victim of a jerk b/f that just didn't have the guts to dump his g/f face-to-face which was pretty lame. She even threatened to hook up with another guy once we had got to talking on the phone. At that point I knew I made the right decision...though she's pretty hot, but that doesn't count for much if there are no pages to back up the front and back covers of the book. If I could do it over again maybe I would have not done it over txt but I was pretty pissed. O well.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:34 AM   #2
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
I forget the whole story, but my brother dumped a girl by putting it in her diary for her to see a week later...lmao
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:28 AM   #3
Metal Gear SS

Drives: 1987 Chevrolet Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFord View Post
I forget the whole story, but my brother dumped a girl by putting it in her diary for her to see a week later...lmao
OMG, that is messed up, lol.
Metal Gear SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:15 AM   #4
manimsoblack

Drives: 04 Pontiac Grand Am, 08 Ninja 650r
Quote:
and we have a winrar.

Umm one of my gf's was going through a big speech about how we shouldn't date but should still be friends and i was half listening and agreeing where she said "yah know" or "right?" or basically anytime she ended a sentence in an inflection... i was channel surfing and when she stopped talking i was on the food network and i just said "friend cucumbers are disgusting!" she got pissed and hung up but we still laugh about it today.
manimsoblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
Nexus6
More human than human

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:

1100 - 10/22/2008
3000 - 05/27/2009
3300 - 06/06/2009
3800 - 06/29/2009
4B00 - 06/29/2009

Warehouse 13 survivor

Blood stains,speed kills,fast cars,cheap thrills,rich women,fine wine,i lost my sense i lost control i lost my
mind.
Nexus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
Camaro509

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
I left the country and never saw her again.

Fold for team 11108 to help find a cure!
Folding@home Stanford's Research DC Program.
Camaro509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #7
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
"this was the needle that broke the camels back."
You are confusing "the straw that broke the camels back" and "Needle in a haystack"!

Now you know why she figured college was a waste.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #8
GMtothecore
"That Guy"

Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
I'm not proud of it, but in a nutshell.... I did break up with a gf on Valentines day durring the dinner she cooked for me.
I know...it was pretty wrong, but it wasn't suppose to happen there or then...it just kinda did.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #9
Scotsman
Auto Pilot

Drives: Gunmetal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
You are confusing "the straw that broke the camels back" and "Needle in a haystack"!

Now you know why she figured college was a waste.
Hey if you check the time stamp you'll see I posted that at the end of a very long day. Thanks for the ball buster though!

On another note I think some girls need to have the guy to be the one to break things off. My ex typically wasn't the one being rejected, but this time she was. She's the kind of girl who typically always gets what she wants from a guy and is never use to hearing "no". Small part of me regrets it but it's done at this point it looks like. She pretty much hates me.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:39 AM   #10
Smokes35

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2006 Ram SRT10
Send a message via AIM to Smokes35
My friend had a i girl that i swear wouldnt let him dump her, she would just show up places and demand things it was insane... she finally got the idea it was totally over when he changed his facebook status... i laughed.
3300 = Scheduled For Production: 6/22/2009
3400 = 7/20 TPW as of 7/18/2009
3800 = Built!!! 7/27/2009
VIN 2G1FT1EW3A9129998
6000 = 8/4/2009 Giggity!
Smokes35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:01 AM   #11
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Called her dad and mom at 3 AM to tell them to pick her up at the airport the next evening in Philly - AFTER I bailed her out of Jail for Drunk and Disorderly - and that I would ship them her stuff or somebody could come pick it up, but that WE were over as I could not handle her $++T any more. She was PISSED!
toesuf94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:04 AM   #12
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokes35 View Post
My friend had a i girl that i swear wouldnt let him dump her, she would just show up places and demand things it was insane... she finally got the idea it was totally over when he changed his facebook status... i laughed.
...wow...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:47 PM   #13
diddiyo

Drives: .
i've been seeing this girl for a week or two now. turns out i'm really not interested in a relationship, but i know she is. gotta find a way to let her know in a nice way... the problem: she's in hospital right now after she got into a bike accident over the weekend. nothing serious. but still, not a good time to tell her i guess. mh...
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #14
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
About a month ago I dumped my ex via txt mssg. Not because I didn't have the guts to do it face-to-face but she txt'd me that my graduating from college basically didn't mean sh!t to her, or "big f'n whoop" in her words. Exactly one day after I graduated. At the time, lately I had been feeling she just didn't care that much about the relationship so in some way this was the needle that broke the camels back. For me graduating from college was pretty special as I think it would be for most people. To say the least I was pissed especially when I think a g/f should be happy her guy accomplished something that was important/meant a lot to him. Besides I'd think most g/f's would really care about and want to share in the joy surrounding the occasion....or not.... as I found out. When I did it she got super pissed and started telling all her friends half the story about what happened to make me look bad and her the victim of a jerk b/f that just didn't have the guts to dump his g/f face-to-face which was pretty lame. She even threatened to hook up with another guy once we had got to talking on the phone. At that point I knew I made the right decision...though she's pretty hot, but that doesn't count for much if there are no pages to back up the front and back covers of the book. If I could do it over again maybe I would have not done it over txt but I was pretty pissed. O well.
First: Sorry to hear that bro.
Second: Congratulations on graduating!!
Third: She should've been happy for you and been there for you.
Fourth: I think you made the right decision. She says you didn't have the balls to tell her in her face, the way i see it, she wasn't worth your time after what she did to you.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote