Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-12-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
darkchild

Drives: 2SS/RS
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS

How's it going? My name's Ernie, i'm 21 and I live in Lehi Utah. A few years back I purchased a SuperCharged 2008 Jeep SRT8. It was fully loaded, and I loved everything about it. I had it all blacked out with 2% rear tint, 5% tint in the front windows and 35% tint on the windshield. The bad part was that I was only getting 13MPG HIGHWAY and that was on cruise control. So I sold it, if it wouldn't have been for the mpg, I would have kept it and I miss it like crazy.

Anyway, I bought a 2010 Camaro not knowing anything about it that same day (July of 2012). I have always loved the camaro, I currently own a 1986 that does 10's in the 1/4 mile. After doing some research on my Camaro, I found out that there was the 1SS, the 2SS and the RS package. Good thing I got the RS package. It's the A6 L99. I love it, but it doesn't have navigation, rear view cam, or any of that good shit that my Jeep had, but hopefully I get the rear view done sometime this year and the DIY MyLink becomes available to us sometime soon.

I plan on doing headers, CAI, and Jannity tune in March. I am wanting to do the LS3 conversion sometime in the future and blacking it out next month.

I also own a 2009 Yamaha R6 that I will be posting pictures of every so often and a 2005 Magnum as my snow warrior.

darkchild is offline   Reply With Quote