Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 08-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
Give your business to ADM Performance - you won't regret it!

Posted this in the feedback forum but thought I would here as well since ADM is in Texas (DFW area)

Andy is very professional. He did my TVS 2300, Blower cam, ADM air intake, 160* Thermo, and Boost gauge install. Everything is very neatly done and the car runs COOLER than when it was stock !!!

The customer service Andy offers is top notch! He even returned the car to me with a FULL tank of gas .

Anyway ... don't hesitate to give your business to ADM. They will treat you right and won't steer you wrong !!

Crowley
Old 08-22-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS
Thanks Gary

I try to offer the best service there is at a fair price.I do have a vast knowledge of these cars as well as any other LS based car...probably a few thousand under my belt.

I don't have the overhead some of these big shops have,so it allows me to be very competitive,it also allows me to spend a little more time with the car.I am the one you will get every time you call,you will not ever get sent to someone else,I am in charge of everything,So when you need answers you will get them directly from me,not through someone else.I have always done business this way and always will..just the way I like it!

One thing that sets me apart from the larger shops is the fact that I can custom make almost anything in my shop.I am surrounded by some truly talented individuals in my complex with almost any kind of machine at my disposal..this sets me apart from many.

I also only use the highest grade products available,you will not see me ever cut corners to save a nickel.You will get the best possible products from my shop,if there is better I will know about it and see to it that you have access to it as my customer.ADM Performance also uses Lingenfelter Performance Engineering for all of its engine builds and Cylinder head work.Lingenfelter is the best at what they offer ,there is no one that offers the quality they do.

In closing I would like to say that Gary saw what I stand for and voiced it in his own words,he did not have to do this,I thank Gary for posting his experience with what ADM is all about.

Thanks
Andy
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote