Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 05-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
VRMMMM

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
SS sway bars and springs . . FREE

Ok, I have my stock springs and swaybars and stock shifter. Wife wants it outta the garage. So, anyone in the Orange county area that wants to stop by and take all this stuff . . . its yours.

First come first serve, I am on vacation so, let me know. I am not shipping this stuff.
VRMMMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
VRMMMM

12 hours, then in the trash.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
AlSuwaidi

Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
ahh good luck getting rid of them...
AlSuwaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:03 AM   #4
VRMMMM

I thought it was cool, . . I am like stop by, I will give you this stuff. Seems nobody here wants it. I will post this on ebay for 100 bucks, i bet it takes less then a day to go.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Yup...most people are getting rid of their stock stuff, so why bother ;( I have lots of stock stuff sitting in my garage & attic - can't sell it for nuthin! It's even advertised on Craigslist - nothin... :(

Good luck!

PS Yes, it is very cool of you to give it away!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
VRMMMM

Hey Michael, I looked at your pictures, I really like your DRL and how they match the halos. Did you get new bulbs or something? I just ordered the 13 watt led bulbs from Oracle they seem to match well.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:07 PM   #7
VRMMMM

Ok . . im gonna keep my springs, in case i wanna go stock height to sell, the rest goes in the trash tomorrow. Speak up or this stuff is gone.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:54 AM   #8
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRMMMM View Post
Hey Michael, I looked at your pictures, I really like your DRL and how they match the halos. Did you get new bulbs or something? I just ordered the 13 watt led bulbs from Oracle they seem to match well.
They are the AAC LED bulbs in the DRLs! Also have their LED HALOs in the DRL housing too

Thanks!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 05-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #9
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
If you don't mind keeping the front swaybar, I'll pick it up next time I'm in SoCal. I destroyed one of my bushings trying to get it off...
Old 05-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
VRMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
If you don't mind keeping the front swaybar, I'll pick it up next time I'm in SoCal. I destroyed one of my bushings trying to get it off...

They are gone . . Fireman Brett just came by 30 mins ago and took em. I think if you need them, just post, there seem to be a lot of stock parts out there.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #11
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

I have my stock sway bars in my attic Let me know if you need them.

Michael J.