Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 04-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #57
Dropspeed
2013 Camaro SS1LECTSVZ28

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Umbra View Post
Hmmm...you have quite the rationale that I miss interpreted from the coverage of the vehicle from the auto show and the reveal here on the news reel. So are we to assume this is a limited special edition run for the Z/28 like the COPOs? .
Thanks....

I don't think it is going to be limited by GM like a COPO, only by the consumers that are willing to fork over the money for the car.

Think of how many GT500s and ZL1s that sell for $56k+ ...There are more than enough people willing to shell out that money to drive those....Yes, less creature comforts in a Z/28, but the money is out there in the world.

I look at the Z/28 as a one punch knockout to the SVT Team/Ford in the pony car battle that has left the 1/4 mile tracks and moved to the road course again.(history repeating itself).....The ZL1 left SVT scratching their heads and no one saw the Z/28 coming. Now they (SVT/FORD) are most likely scrambling to answer back!

It is a great time to be an auto enthusiast........if you can afford it!

-Matt