Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 06-07-2015, 02:05 PM   #1
birminghamss
2015 Commemorative SS/2SS

Drives: 2015 SS Commemorative Edition
Central Alabama Camaros (club)

Ok guys and gals there has been a bunch of talk about this but I think its time we do it. I am going to start it now. So my question who is in. I'm thinking of calling just the
Central Alabama Camaros or CAC for short. I'm going to come up with a logo for decals and a shirt. I want this to be a all age and all year model club. I want the people that care about what they drive and love being in the driver seat. I dont care if your a guy, a girl, anything as long as you drive a camaro and what just a good group of people to hang with then this is for you!! So if you want in shoot me a pm with your contact info and I will get with you asap. If you have an idea on a logo or suggestions please send. There are cruise ins almost every sat night and would be good to show a presence like the mustangs and mopars do. So let me know what you think and let's get this started now instead of later. Will post up pics of logos and all once I get them started up.
Thanks
James
2015 SS/2SS Commemorative edition (stripe deleted). United States Camaro Club, BMR split drop, Copper colored wheels, RotoFab intake, GM strut bar, blacked out side markers, painted engine pieces, tint, tredwear letters (tire), more to come...
birminghamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 10:11 PM   #2
birminghamss

Threw these together like any of them????
Attached Images

2015 SS/2SS Commemorative edition (stripe deleted). United States Camaro Club, BMR split drop, Copper colored wheels, RotoFab intake, GM strut bar, blacked out side markers, painted engine pieces, tint, tredwear letters (tire), more to come...
Old 06-08-2015, 09:34 PM   #3
birminghamss

well we might be changing the name so tell me what you think of logo and all. Just a quick rough draft
Attached Images
File Type: pdf United States Camaro Club.pdf (174.0 KB, 567 views)
Old 06-09-2015, 08:26 AM   #4
GRAD2014RS

Drives: 2014 CAMARO 1LT RS
thats tight

SOLD
GRAD2014RS is offline   Reply With Quote