Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 04-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #183
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Alright, I guess I did it??????? I started a clan Camaro5 is the name...... Let me know who's in? Guess I just volunteered myself to head this thing
Old 04-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #184
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Sweet! I'm in bud. I'll try to get online tonight. I get off work and home by 10pm. How do we join it?
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #185
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Sweet! I'm in bud. I'll try to get online tonight. I get off work and home by 10pm. How do we join it?

I haven't looked that far into it..... CAM5 was taken by one person I don't recognize. I think I have to invite everyone to join the clan or everyone can do a search for this clan name and I will accept the person in ...I am playing now so I will look into it. The Clan tag I switched to is now C5...unless someone wants to suggest a different/better one? I guess since I started it and I am a Founder Elite member, we also got 500 bonus Clan points??????????? whatever that means

OKAY, I dug into it a little bit....and sent invites to whoever is an Elite Member....apparently I can't invite players who are not Elite? so some of you were sent invites already..... If I don't have you as a friend and want to join just post up and I will send you an invite if you are Elite. apparently we need to compete for things to level up and we can have our Motto and Clan Tag officially.

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 04-20-2012 at 01:37 PM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #186
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
I haven't looked that far into it..... CAM5 was taken by one person I don't recognize. I think I have to invite everyone to join the clan or everyone can do a search for this clan name and I will accept the person in ...I am playing now so I will look into it. The Clan tag I switched to is now C5...unless someone wants to suggest a different/better one? I guess since I started it and I am a Founder Elite member, we also got 500 bonus Clan points??????????? whatever that means

OKAY, I dug into it a little bit....and sent invites to whoever is an Elite Member....apparently I can't invite players who are not Elite? so some of you were sent invites already..... If I don't have you as a friend and want to join just post up and I will send you an invite if you are Elite. apparently we need to compete for things to level up and we can have our Motto and Clan Tag officially.

CAM5 was created by me....

I will delete it and join yall!

shnomackr3w
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #187
Live4redline

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Redline_337 is my psn
Live4redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #188
RADAR

Drives: 2012 2SSRS/M6 SIM
Camaro5 for clan works for me! See you there later!
RADAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #189
jmontalvo

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 2LS

I know SSilverHawk sent out some invites. This video shows you how to accept it.

On a different note, SSilverHawk, you should enlist us in some Clan Operations so we can level up our clan!
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
jmontalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #190
RADAR

PS3 OR 360 OR PC???!??!?!?!
Old 04-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #191
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
I'm in !
Old 04-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #192
TCAT

Quote:

Perfect!!! I just accepted to the invite! Thanks for starting this . I'll have to change my Clan Tag when I get home and starting playing MW3. Now, I only have the free Elite account, but can we all still play and level up, etc even if some people have the paid full version feature of Elite, and others just have the free Elite account? That would be awesome. On a side note, I did download the new maps though .
Old 04-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #193
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontalvo View Post

I know SSilverHawk sent out some invites. This video shows you how to accept it.

On a different note, SSilverHawk, you should enlist us in some Clan Operations so we can level up our clan!
Great job! Thank you, as that's exactly what I needed to find where to accept the invite. You're awesome!
Old 04-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #194
jmontalvo

If y'all got a FR from BigSquat93, then that's me!
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
Old 04-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #195
jmontalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Great job! Thank you, as that's exactly what I needed to find where to accept the invite. You're awesome!
No problem! I had to look it up because this is the first clan I ever joined! We should all get together online this weekend if it's possible!
Old 04-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #196
RADAR

Quote:

Please add/invite me!

XxCL1Nt0nxX