Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
OminouSS

Drives: Red Hot track candy
ICONZ or SAVINI anyone?

Hi,

I'm about to throw down some very serious coin on wheels after four solid months of debate & shopping. I have narrowed it down, I think, to two wheel makers: Iconz & Savini. Both have been damn good at answering all my questions (pretty patient guy's), but I have no idea about their quality or customer service after the sale. I'm not rich and these wheels are a stretch for me, so I really need the experience to be good. I cannot afford otherwise. Does anybody have wheels from either builder? Can you tell me about the quality and service? You have no idea how much I would appreciate your insight. I will return the favor if you need info about any of my mods. furthermore, I will write about my experience after I select so all of you folks on the fence can have the feedback I so desperately need right now. Afterall, buying wheels can be more expensive than a stinking Maggie or other SC!!!!

Thanks crew!!!!

Rob
Old 01-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Iconz are built very well and like vs. Savini.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
VictoryRacingEngines

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Send a message via AIM to VictoryRacingEngines Send a message via MSN to VictoryRacingEngines Send a message via Yahoo to VictoryRacingEngines
We use ordered 4 sets of Savini wheels in the last 60days and service have seen top notch. The quality of the wheels is among the best around and are definitely worth the money.

Regards,
Eric
VictoryRacingEngines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #4
OminouSS

Drives: Red Hot track candy
Thank you both!!!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
jrpxxii

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
I just ordered a set from Iconz as I was going to go with Forgeline but they were unwilling to do any custom work with wheels. Iconz stepped up and was more than willing to do the paint work I requested and at a great price too. Mitch is great to work with and answers any questions and responds quickly to any emails as well. I will have to wait to get my wheels to actually speak on quality but everyone I have spoke to says they are as nice as anything out there, so I am very comfortable in my selection with Iconz and I can't wait to ge them. You can't go wrong with either but this is my research opinion.
jrpxxii is offline   Reply With Quote