Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 10-15-2017, 09:39 AM   #393
chrish70

Drives: 2015 ls3 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynosteve View Post
Thanks for the kind words everyone its much appreciated
no thankyou my wife loves the way the car feels and drives, i know you said we would see a little better on fuel consumption but i cant keep my foot off the throttle
chrish70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:08 PM   #394
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish70 View Post
no thankyou my wife loves the way the car feels and drives, i know you said we would see a little better on fuel consumption but i cant keep my foot off the throttle

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power HP Tuners Ngauge Diablosport SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC
dynosteve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:09 PM   #395
The Wanderer

Drives: Blaze Red 2014 2SS/RS
another happy customer, took my car for a burn after adding kooks headers, hi-flo cats and a tune from dynosteve. I turned the nannies off pulled the shifter back into M had the car rolling about 15 m.p.h. and pointed in a straight line on a long backroad straight away. When I kicked it down it came back into 1st gear and jumped sideways, shifted into second jumped sideways again, shifted into 3rd, jumped sideways again by the time I got it straightened out I looked down and was running 80 M.P.H. To say the least it scared me in a good way and was a handful to control. This my friends is the real deal. I never expected anything like this the only word to describe the launch is VIOLENT I just hope the rest of the drivetrain can hold up to the abuse that the engine in my car can achieve now. It is a WHOLE different animal now and the fastest car I have ever driven. Thanx again to the crew at RDP motor sports and Dynosteve ....one word describes the whole process WOW!
The Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:45 PM   #396
Devcon 7

Drives: 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
another happy customer, took my car for a burn after adding kooks headers, hi-flo cats and a tune from dynosteve. I turned the nannies off pulled the shifter back into M had the car rolling about 15 m.p.h. and pointed in a straight line on a long backroad straight away. When I kicked it down it came back into 1st gear and jumped sideways, shifted into second jumped sideways again, shifted into 3rd, jumped sideways again by the time I got it straightened out I looked down and was running 80 M.P.H. To say the least it scared me in a good way and was a handful to control. This my friends is the real deal. I never expected anything like this the only word to describe the launch is VIOLENT I just hope the rest of the drivetrain can hold up to the abuse that the engine in my car can achieve now. It is a WHOLE different animal now and the fastest car I have ever driven. Thanx again to the crew at RDP motor sports and Dynosteve ....one word describes the whole process WOW!
You need some better tires lol. Get some drag radials
Devcon 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:12 AM   #397
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:

Thankyou for your kind words sir and glad to see you enjoying your car

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power HP Tuners Ngauge Diablosport SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC
Old 10-19-2017, 08:49 AM   #398
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devcon 7 View Post
You need some better tires lol. Get some drag radials
you are making a evaluation on something and you were not riding in the car. went it left from a 15 m.p.h. roll it hooked REALLY good the only time it jumped sideways is when it shifted gears and even then it was very controllable. I was just not expecting this car to run that GOOD compared to the stock format. With that being said I am 60 yrs. old and have owned, driven, and rode in some very fast cars back in the day. I have owned a 70 chevelle SS. 70 Road Runner, a 66 Pontiac GTO, and 4 Camaros I can still drive with the best of them. I have done 2-3 seasons of drag racing back in the day with a 68 rs-ss that ran 1/8 mile @ 7.85 with slicks it had a 396 375 h.p. roller motor with slicks.... I am NOT putting drag radials on my street car....this car handles and hugs the road Way to good to do that. Where I live the roads are VERY curvy. Thank you FOR YOUR ADVICE
Old 10-19-2017, 09:02 AM   #399
frankwjr

Drives: 2010 SS 2SS M6
Quote:
you are making a evaluation on something and you were not riding in the car. went it left from a 15 m.p.h. roll it hooked REALLY good the only time it jumped sideways is when it shifted gears and even then it was very controllable. I was just not expecting this car to run that GOOD compared to the stock format. With that being said I am 60 yrs. old and have owned, driven, and rode in some very fast cars back in the day. I have owned a 70 chevelle SS. 70 Road Runner, a 66 Pontiac GTO, and 4 Camaros I can still drive with the best of them. I have done 2-3 seasons of drag racing back in the day with a 68 rs-ss that ran 1/8 mile @ 7.85 with slicks it had a 396 375 h.p. roller motor with slicks.... I am NOT putting drag radials on my street car....this car handles and hugs the road Way to good to do that. Where I live the roads are VERY curvy. Thank you FOR YOUR ADVICE
lulz...the guy was bustin yer chops a bit,,,glad the car is doin what you want and age(55 here) has nutin to do with it...you want to really to see what these cars do...put in sum gears..what part of WV you located? panhandle born here...
2010 SS 2SS M6-Spectre CAI-JET TBS-JBA Shorty Headers-ARH H/F Catted Mids-Doug Thorley axle back-MSD 12v coil harness mod-PAC 1218's-BTR 3/8 7.4 push-rods-Powell Machine bronze rocker bushings-Prothane motor mounts-Prothane rear sub-frame inserts-BMR Trailing Arms & bushings-1LE 3.91's-1LE axles-Ford S-spring posi-mod-Tune by RDP dynoSteve!(Woot)-LS9 block-Daily Driver-115K!-12.7 at 112-1.9 60'(3.45's)-BFG Comp-2 Street Tire-stock size on ZL1 reps(20x8.5)(20x9.5)-DR's Nitto NT05R(305/45) on Motegi MT120 18x9.5-12.6 at 108 - 1.7 60'(3.91's) All work by me...
frankwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:34 PM   #400
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwjr View Post
lulz...the guy was bustin yer chops a bit,,,glad the car is doin what you want and age(55 here) has nutin to do with it...you want to really to see what these cars do...put in sum gears..what part of WV you located? panhandle born here...
North-central...good to hear from a fellow Mountaineer..
Old 10-21-2017, 06:57 AM   #401
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Hey everyone we are trying to get our google business review going and ask if your happy with our service we would appreciate any feedback that you may wish to leave and we thankyou very much for your support

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Tags
rdp email dyno tuning