Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #15
XPMC2010
KYKLOS

Drives: 2010 Transformers Camaro 2SS Auto
Yep, that's it

Yeah that's the one. I think the quality looks great, and it would be a beautiful interior touch-up. I will be prioritizing my wish list, so hopefully sooner rather than later, but still I got the dream - a new Camaro, any touch-ups are just icing on the cake. By the way, does it just fit over the existing 4 gauge cluster, or do you need to remove the gray plastic when you install it? Thanks for the replies, fyi one of my first discussions since joining the site. Sorry for the late follow-up.
XPMC2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:24 PM   #16
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPMC2010 View Post
Yeah that's the one. I think the quality looks great, and it would be a beautiful interior touch-up. I will be prioritizing my wish list, so hopefully sooner rather than later, but still I got the dream - a new Camaro, any touch-ups are just icing on the cake. By the way, does it just fit over the existing 4 gauge cluster, or do you need to remove the gray plastic when you install it? Thanks for the replies, fyi one of my first discussions since joining the site. Sorry for the late follow-up.
You just tell us how you want it to look, we will send you the whole new unit, you put back in the gauges then send the oem back to us.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote