Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #29
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
I get into arguments with all of my Jdm friends about this allthe Time. Girls will look and stare at a Camaro before any ricer (I mean ricer civics. Not supras and the other bad boys) on top of that. You can build any car to be quick. Any car. Civics are just cheaper to build. But there still a POS economy car in my head
Their favourite thing they brag about is a built k motor on boost. Ok I'll go LSX454 turbo! Sure it will cost me a thousand times more then the quick civic. But in the end it's a Camaro. Anything is better then an economy car and I bet any girl would agree.
Being at university, when ricers pass by, I have literally seen girls laugh and be like what a loser when ricers try to show off. But i notice they always stare hard when it's an actual nice car like camaros mustangs, 350zs etc. if I was a chick, I wouldn't want to be picked up in a rusted, primer painted civic even if it can beat a Lambo but that's just solely my opinion. Using iPhone so don't mind the bad grammar. Oh and autocorrect is just as annoying as these ricers trying to egg on everyone
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 11-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #30
Outlaw77

Drives: 2018 Charger SRT 392 F8 Green
I used to be in with the ricer crowd for a short time. The only reason why I ever revved at any other car was to see what they got and to hear what they got. Not to race them or call them out. Especially the mucle cars. When I was younger I always wanted to get into mucle but at that time it was out of my price range. So the only option a young guy had was to take his $3000 import (euro or asian) and mod it out. Once I turned 35 i looked at my modded audi and jetta and said "wtf am I doing!" Went to a GM dealership and became the man I was supposed to be.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #31
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
I'm so self-conscious about showing off that I do the opposite and ignore everybody. I probably end up looking more arrogant as a result. I think next time someone revs next to me, I'll just either rev back or wave.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #32
oldsmobubble

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary, 1969 c-10,
I got a warning letter from the MODERATORS when I posted basically the same story with a Subaru, be careful.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #33
siriusdish

Drives: 2010 Camaro L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Hahaha it looks so wrong to have sliks on the front of the car
Ha ha, Did not even catch that...
vararam intake, Vmax TB,Vmax Intake,TSP VVT 3 Cam,TSP underdrive pulley,Yank 3600,TM Cooler,ARH 2", High Flow cats, X-pipe, GM Pro mufflers, RX Catch Can,160 stat, BMR Trailing,toe,Cradle insert, Diff. Bushings, End links, Spohn-LCA's (Touring)Wheel spacer's. 422 rwhp Mustang Dyno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaFNAhCL7Os
Old 11-24-2011, 10:26 PM   #34
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
I think this one has run its course....

Closed

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...

Closed Thread