Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #561
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by potwasher View Post
lol. you are right, the dust has turned my yellow color into brown.
there is a rumor that teds putting it on the dyno this monday.
Haha well hopefully he gets it on the dyno man so you can get out enjoying that thing. Looks like your gonna need the firepower this year with Darth_Emmas car going 8.47
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:10 AM   #562
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
I do not because actually this should be the first camaro on these wheels from 360. Its their brand new GT line hence I got some aggressive pricing for promotion and so forth, We'll be having a pro shoot once I get them on.

They did two sets of the wheels I ordered on an R8 and a Z06. Take a look.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/360forg...7632584304318/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/360forg...7632110192923/
Those are going to look sic... Can't wit to see them on the car...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:38 AM   #563
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Yeah that makes 2 of us.....:popcor n::po pcorn::popcorn ::pop corn:. Hey my dude what's popping bro?
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #564
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Thanks I hope so! Its a very different look imo so I hope it comes out looking good on the camaro.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #565
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Yeah that makes 2 of us.....:popcor n::po pcorn::popcorn ::pop corn:. Hey my dude what's popping bro?
Haha I know you want to see them man, trying to see if you like these more than the Nessen's. Nothing as of late my dude car is on jackstands in the garage right now while my wheel is at the repair shop. $190 bucks the guy said he'd straighten out the lip and repaint the lip.

I've been car shopping again my dude I love the wrx but I think I'm gonna be staying at my current job for some time and the traffic is too brutal on a daily basis near NYC for a stick daily.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:52 AM   #566
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Haha I know you want to see them man, trying to see if you like these more than the Nessen's. Nothing as of late my dude car is on jackstands in the garage right now while my wheel is at the repair shop. $190 bucks the guy said he'd straighten out the lip and repaint the lip.

I've been car shopping again my dude I love the wrx but I think I'm gonna be staying at my current job for some time and the traffic is too brutal on a daily basis near NYC for a stick daily.
I'm done with you..., LoL...but I have to agree that WRX is sweet as hell...DO IT DO IT DO IT, Damn it DO IT, Yo my brother from another mother...keep that number for me bro that price to repair a 3 pc wheel is amazing. I'm sorry I'm sticking with your first wheel choice...buuuuuuuuuuuuut if you had to choose another wheel those would do the trick.

Hey man we gotta go to OC car show June 8th and 9th, this is an Nopi (Nopi will be back this year) type event, extreme modding to very wild, I just found out my old car team (nEW iMAGE) has pretty much locked down all categories (Yo Chris no joke these dudes are the real deal) I've seen some of these dudes invest 100,000 in a build and a year later completely change it out (Crazy Right!). Google New Image (Its a new group from when I was with them) also Google that show it's the biggest show on the east coast, even bigger and better than Sema. If you wont to car I can get you and your car in for free, one of my sponsors (Tristate Audio) wants the car under one of their tents, we could rock a tent together man real talk, let me know ASAP.

Last edited by Sickwitit; 04-22-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:01 AM   #567
VanquisherSS

Hahaha man you know I can't make up my mind ever. So starting the search over again for the right daily. No doubt man the place is called USA Wheels in fairfield NJ, its like 15 minutes from me and directly on my route to work, talk about easy. Turn around was 3-5 days he said so I'll have it back this week if all is well. When I got the wheel off the rest of it looked ok just the lip took a beating.

Yeah man those were sweet wheels but you know you gotta run them with a big lip and that ain't happening on the camaro unless your gonna run a widebody kit.

I'm down for that show my dude 100% Would be a sweet get away for a weekend Ocean City is a nice place. I'll check them out I googled new image and didn't get much but I'll keep looking. That is nuts man you go in so far and your like ah f-it im gonna spend another 100 haha. I wish. I would for sure be down to share a tent man with you so get me the particulars about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
I'm done with you..., LoL...but I have to agree that WRX is sweet as hell...DO IT DO IT DO IT, Damn it DO IT, Yo my brother from another mother...keep that number for me bro that price to repair a 3 pc wheel is amazing. I'm sorry I'm sticking with your first wheel choice...buuuuuuuuuuuuut if you had to choose another wheel those would do the trick.

Hey man we gotta go to OC car show June 8th and 9th, this is an Nopi (Nopi will be back this year) type event, extreme modding to very wild, I just found out my old car team (nEW iMAGE) has pretty much locked down all categories (Yo Chris no joke these dudes are the real deal) I've seen some of these dudes invest 100,000 in a build and a year later completely change it out (Crazy Right!). Google New Image (Its a new group from when I was with them) also Google that show it's the biggest show on the east coast, even bigger and better than Sema. If you wont to car I can get you and your car in for free, one of my sponsors (Tristate Audio) wants the car under one of their tents, we could rock a tent together man real talk, let me know ASAP.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #568
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
I wish we could all get together for a damn car show. That would be insane!
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #569
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
I wish we could all get together for a damn car show. That would be insane!
For sure man that would be nuts and also awesome I hope to make it a C5Fest to see everyones ride in person.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #570
VanquisherSS

Well I got my wheel back from the repair shop today, they had some trouble sealing it up the first go around since its a 3 piece wheel. I know its tricky to mount the tire and not nick the seal when its somewhat fresh.

In any event they did awesome work and color matched the black. Straight as an arrow and balanced. Like them so much I decided to have them repair the damage to the back two wheels and I'm having the centers re-powdercoated black. Reasonable too he said he could get them all done for like 225 a wheel which will include any straightening that they may need.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #571
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Well I got my wheel back from the repair shop today, they had some trouble sealing it up the first go around since its a 3 piece wheel. I know its tricky to mount the tire and not nick the seal when its somewhat fresh.

In any event they did awesome work and color matched the black. Straight as an arrow and balanced. Like them so much I decided to have them repair the damage to the back two wheels and I'm having the centers re-powdercoated black. Reasonable too he said he could get them all done for like 225 a wheel which will include any straightening that they may need.
Nice...waiting patiently to see them on....
Old 04-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #572
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Nice...waiting patiently to see them on....
Hahaha we'll I didn't get the new ones yet, just happy to not be rolling on a bent wheel haha.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #573
laditee

Quote:
Hahaha we'll I didn't get the new ones yet, just happy to not be rolling on a bent wheel haha.
Hahaha believe me i no what u mean
Old 04-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #574
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Hahaha believe me i no what u mean
Chris one question did ur guy have to take ur rivets off when he did ur rims and if he did were they able to re use them or did u have to buy more...the reason im asking is we want to powdercoat are rivets but we keep hearing mixed reviews on it...sum say once u take ur rivets off u cant reuse them and others say u can...just wanted to know if ur guy did

Tags
camaro of the week