Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 09-23-2009, 03:30 AM   #15
Germann

Drives: 2010 V6 Black Camaro
No insult perceived, it just gave me a chuckle. Various people will have different ideas on proper launch, rpm level choice for track conditions, tire choice etc...I guess with so many factors to consider is why it gave me a chuckle. Sorry if it came across as I was insulted. I was just burnin a little rubber. I described what I was doing and the result was wheel hop and that in itself was new and something I didnt expect...and as I quick shifted to second, it smoothed out, the rear kicked to the side a little, smoke roared from the fenderwells and the front end tracked nicely till I got out of it. Overall I was pleased with the handling, just unsure of the wheel hop. But it could have been the combination of tires and the wet road since others have had it happen.
Germann is offline   Reply With Quote