Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 04-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
1SoCalGen5SS

Drives: 2010 SS
Favor to ask

I don't know if there's anyone that has a set of stock wheels on tires laying around in the OC area... But needless to say, I let Valet park my car the other night and my rims are ****ED...

Could someone loan a brotha there spares if they have a set, the place said they would only need my rims 2 days.
1SoCalGen5SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
I have a set you can borrow. Been using them for autocross, but don't need them till early may. You know where I live. let me know when you want to come get them.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
1SoCalGen5SS

Drives: 2010 SS
That would be awesome Chuck, never heard back from you on the part number for the neck brace...
1SoCalGen5SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SoCalGen5SS View Post
That would be awesome Chuck, never heard back from you on the part number for the neck brace...
no problem on the wheels, just sitting on the side of my house. I will be home tonight putting braks on my bros mini van if you want to come by.
Just text me when you want to grab them. If we need to swap them out, let me know and will try to figure a time.
We need to go try the neck braces on so we can get you the right part number and just haven't done it yet, but appreciate it.
he definately wants one for BMX and dirt bike riding.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote