Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
AK's SS Camaro

Drives: 2003 Chevy Silverado
TWP Question?

Can anybody tell me what the TWP for cars that where accepted by GM for production on April 9th? My dealer said my car should be at his dealership the last week in May, does this sound about right?

Thanks
AK's SS Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK's SS Camaro View Post
Can anybody tell me what the TWP for cars that where accepted by GM for production on April 9th? My dealer said my car should be at his dealership the last week in May, does this sound about right?

Thanks
Sorry but the TPW can only be gotten from your dealer. Most of the dealers on the forum have stated that the TPW's are not even showing up. Besides it is only a Target date and does not really mean anything anyway. The typical production is about 5 weeks from when you went 3000 on your status code. Some have been a little quicker and some have been a lot slower. Some are reporting that they have been stuck at 3000, 3300 and even 3400 for several weeks. This might have something to do with dealer account status. So with that said, unless something goes weird with your order you should have moved to 3300 by now or any day. Then possibly on May 9th your order will go to 3400. Within the next 7 days your production should begin and 4 1/2 days later your car will be done. Dont sweat the TPW thing, I know a lot of folks are posting that their TPW is this and their TPW is that but in most cases that is something that the dealer or customer service has thrown out there to get us off their backs for a few weeks. If a real TPW was issued it would be on your workbench order and could be printed out for you. Good luck and by all means if you get some real evidence of your TPW please post it up.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote