Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 02-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #15
swizlstik

Drives: 2018 Garnet ZL1
I'm a little gun shy now too.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #16
Frid

Drives: '11 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokye View Post
Lol dammit I have court on the 23rd. Lol wtf columbia sucks tho after this last ticket I've been scared to drive to columbia haven't been back since. Knowing me I prob would've hit him
I don't tend to go into Columbia very much. Everything I need is around Lexington, and the cops aren't dicks there unless you are doing something reckless. When I got mine I was on mid tour from Korea. Told the officer about the date of the court appearance and his reply was "well, thats not my problem now is it?". Dick head West Columbia cops lol. Come to find out he was the city's Rookie of the Year -.-
Old 02-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #17
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS/Blk Carb Fibr NS-1 stripes
Quote:
Haha damn army took over our base... I wanted to move to columbia but that commute every day seemed hellish, and being that I can't drive more than 20miles without being pulled over its best i stay Near shaw..
LMAO...you can blame me! I was on the BRAC Team that helped design and pick the location of the 3rd Army (ARCENT) HQ building. I was glad that i retired before they moved there because i really didnt feel tha love from the AF people when i came there for site surveys...even though i was a Paratrooper and probably spent more time on AFB's than most AF people.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #18
Smokye

Drives: 2013 SW 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by swizlstik View Post
I'm a little gun shy now too.
Lol I was driving my girls hyaundai genesis and let's say its been awhile since I've driven a car so light and quiet so yeah long story short I may or may not have been going 75 in a 35.
Smokye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #19
Smokye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frid View Post
I don't tend to go into Columbia very much. Everything I need is around Lexington, and the cops aren't dicks there unless you are doing something reckless. When I got mine I was on mid tour from Korea. Told the officer about the date of the court appearance and his reply was "well, thats not my problem now is it?". Dick head West Columbia cops lol. Come to find out he was the city's Rookie of the Year -.-
Lol go figure the up and coming asshole. Man I think it's time to get one of those fancy radar detectors
Old 02-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #20
Smokye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk-Ice View Post
LMAO...you can blame me! I was on the BRAC Team that helped design and pick the location of the 3rd Army (ARCENT) HQ building. I was glad that i retired before they moved there because i really didnt feel tha love from the AF people when i came there for site surveys...even though i was a Paratrooper and probably spent more time on AFB's than most AF people.
I don't have a problem with the army I did 5 yrs of army rotc and plus ever since the change we have been getting a lot of base upgrades . And it seems like the army just hides off in there little corner of the base.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #21
Frid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk-Ice View Post

Quote:
Lol I was driving my girls hyaundai genesis and let's say its been awhile since I've driven a car so light and quiet so yeah long story short I may or may not have been going 75 in a 35.

Quote:
Lol go figure the up and coming asshole. Man I think it's time to get one of those fancy radar detectors
I have a cobra. Saves me from the SP's all the time lol.

Quote:
I don't have a problem with the army I did 5 yrs of army rotc and plus ever since the change we have been getting a lot of base upgrades . And it seems like the army just hides off in there little corner of the base.
Are you an ocifer (officer lol)? And yes, we are trained ninjas when it comes to setting up AOs lol. Oh....tell your pilots to stop flying so dang low to our motorpool lol. Jet engines killing our ears lol.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #22
Smokye

Quote:

I have a cobra. Saves me from the SP's all the time lol.

Are you an ocifer (officer lol)? And yes, we are trained ninjas when it comes to setting up AOs lol. Oh....tell your pilots to stop flying so dang low to our motorpool lol. Jet engines killing our ears lol.
Lol nope I was 2yrs from commissioning and dropped the program few months later joined the Air Force enlisted. I'm an air traffic controller lol we fly the jets over you guys on purpose
Old 02-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #23
Frid

Quote:
Lol nope I was 2yrs from commissioning and dropped the program few months later joined the Air Force enlisted. I'm an air traffic controller lol we fly the jets over you guys on purpose
You bastard! lol.
Sending you a PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:42 PM   #24
Smokye

Quote:
You bastard! lol.
Sending you a PM.
Lol so I guess I'm not the only one waiting for the day we run out of gas and can no longer fly. Those damn planes are ignorant.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #25
Frid

haha. you should get ahold of your boss and have the strip reserved for a 1/2 mi run day for hot rods
Old 02-03-2013, 12:46 PM   #26
Smokye

Quote:
haha. you should get ahold of your boss and have the strip reserved for a 1/2 mi run day for hot rods
Believe me it's been mentioned. I could probably make that happen tho I'd just have to bug a few people.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #27
Frid

That would be sick!
Old 02-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #28
Smokye

Ill mention it to him tomorrow and maybe we can get it going in the summer or sometime