Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
the_fast_one

Drives: 2017 red hot zl1
FS 2005 Chevy Colorado EXT cab 4x4 9500.00 lots of pics

Ok I have decided I need something better for gas for work. I have put 48k miles on my truck in 15 months so the 22mpg just is not cutting it.
about the truck. Car is in Quincy IL and I am asking 9,500.00 which is a great price from what I can see around my area for a 4x4 truck.

It is a 2005 Chevy Colorado with the 3.5 I5
It currently has 142k but it is my daily driver and I also use it to hunt, my farm is 20 miles one-way. I know people cringe at mileage but this truck runs perfectly and I drive all over the country for the department of defense. I just drove from IL to KY then to GA and back to KY and IL last week. It does not use any oil(changed every 4-5k miles) and gets about 17mpg in town and 22-23mpg highway..gets about 18-19 highway in 4H and that is not bad for a 4x4.

It has new plugs, new belt, new air filter, charged A/C(will freeze you out of the truck on full blast), New front hub assembly(both sides), new rotors, new brake pads, Newer tires with lots of life left(no real road noise but gets around the mud/snow/slush/rain just fine).

It has power windows, power locks, cruise control, manual seats, ice cold ac, super hot heat, push button 4x4. Everything works like it should with out any issues. It is cloth interior that is not super wore out, still looks in good shape with no wear spots, rips, or holes in the seat. The dash and other plastic are not cracked and clean up really nice.

The exterior is in good shape and the paint shines up nicely with a nice coat of wax. It does have some rock chips on the hood and fenders as the previous owner lived down a gravel road and the truck does have 142k miles on it. But it does not have any rust and no dents that I know of or any deep scratches on the body. The tail gate does have some scratches on the top of it and the bed could probably use a spray in liner(can get it Gatorhyded cheapish at buyers expense). It also has a brush guard that comes with head light protectors. The rims are American Racing and are chrome. The are showing some wear and pitting in some spots but are overall in decent shape and still shine. Tires are in great shape with lots of tread life left.

Probably for getting things so feel free to ask questions if interested.

Old 10-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
the_fast_one

All those pictures were taken this Sunday just FYI they are not old pics from when it had less miles etc.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:22 AM   #3
the_fast_one

Bump