Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 05-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #99
Havok1327

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
My books just got delivered.

They look GREAT! thanks again John!
Havok1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #100
Beauwulf

Drives: '10 LT RS A6 & '04 Acura RSX Type S
Ordered mine today... Thanks John for all the hard work involved! Like others have said, it's like a yearbook! Love it!
Old 05-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #101
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok1327 View Post
My books just got delivered.

They look GREAT! thanks again John!

Wow... you already got yours? Nice!!!

I don't have one yet. I can't wait to get it! ha

So glad you like it...

John

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #102
johndawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauwulf View Post
Ordered mine today... Thanks John for all the hard work involved! Like others have said, it's like a yearbook! Love it!

I had fun putting it together... I hope you enjoy it when it comes.

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
Old 05-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #103
Havok1327

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndawg View Post
Wow... you already got yours? Nice!!!

I don't have one yet. I can't wait to get it! ha

So glad you like it...

John
My wife just sat down and looked at it, she couldn't believe how many times our car was in there.

She was also laughing at how many times my brother shows up in the background of random pictures. I think he's in there more than some cars.
Havok1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #104
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Awesome! Thanks for all your contributions as well!
No problem. I am glad that I could be of some help, My Wife took all of the Pictures.

This was a very good idea, I like how you gave the credit for images provided by Forum Members.

The Book looks fantastic, I can't wait to get mine in. Thanks for all that you have done to get this together.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:49 PM   #105
johndawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
No problem. I am glad that I could be of some help, My Wife took all of the Pictures.

This was a very good idea, I like how you gave the credit for images provided by Forum Members.

The Book looks fantastic, I can't wait to get mine in. Thanks for all that you have done to get this together.
I can't wait to get mine either... I hope they come tomorrow.

Old 05-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #106
cm5217
2K10 SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SIM black stripes
Hello John I too got my book on sat and was just alittle disapointed. There is one pic i was hoping made it into the book but i dont see it...It was a pic your guys took of me and Cheryl Pilcher (in case you dont know she is the product manager of the camaro she was part of the GM group) anyway my car was the one she picked as her "Favorite 5th Ceneration Camaro" you know those white plastic signs that the GM group was giving out. It was a pic of her and I holding the sign standing in front of my car. Could you please look and see if you still have that pic? Just to help like i said its me and her I have a black camaro hat on and a black C5 shirt on and my car is SIM with black stripes and not sure if my front tag made it into the pic if it did its 2K10
SS. If you find it could you send it to me? Thanks again for all you work at C5 fest.
Tuned with HP tuners by Ryan at GPI...LS3 Conversion GPI SS3 Comp Cam...GPI Heads... GPI modded Intake...GPI built Transmission...Circle D 5C T.C....1 7/8 Kooks LT headers...Vararam tune CAI...Bo White TB...Powerbond 25% UDP...3.91 Gears...Magnaflow 3" Catback...RX catch can...BMR Trailing Arms...BMR Toe Rods...BMR Pro rear cradle bushing kit...Smoked Lenses...Black Chrome SS rims...Black Bowties...Painted Stripes...Barton shifter...Hydro Dipped engine cover...Clear Shield bra (front clip and hood)...
cm5217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #107
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
OK...I paid for two day shipping and ordered last Monday.....where is my book?????? Others are starting to get them...why not me???
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #108
johndawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatlover13 View Post
OK...I paid for two day shipping and ordered last Monday.....where is my book?????? Others are starting to get them...why not me???
I paid for next day shipping the day I published the book and mine hasn't arrived yet either :(

I bet the books will show up in the next few days.

John

Old 05-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #109
johndawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm5217 View Post
Hello John I too got my book on sat and was just alittle disapointed. There is one pic i was hoping made it into the book but i dont see it...It was a pic your guys took of me and Cheryl Pilcher (in case you dont know she is the product manager of the camaro she was part of the GM group) anyway my car was the one she picked as her "Favorite 5th Ceneration Camaro" you know those white plastic signs that the GM group was giving out. It was a pic of her and I holding the sign standing in front of my car. Could you please look and see if you still have that pic? Just to help like i said its me and her I have a black camaro hat on and a black C5 shirt on and my car is SIM with black stripes and not sure if my front tag made it into the pic if it did its 2K10
SS. If you find it could you send it to me? Thanks again for all you work at C5 fest.
Hey... It's great that you have the book so soon. I haven't even seen it yet.

Sorry your pic didn't get in the book. There were thousands of pictures that I had to go through. I tried to get as many as I could in there.

I know it wasn't me that shot you two together... I'll contact the other two photographers to see if they remember shooting you with Cheryl.

Where were you when the photographer shot you? Was he wearing a red and black shirt?

Thanks,

John

Old 05-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #110
cm5217
2K10 SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SIM black stripes
Quote:
Hey... It's great that you have the book so soon. I haven't even seen it yet.

Sorry your pic didn't get in the book. There were thousands of pictures that I had to go through. I tried to get as many as I could in there.

I know it wasn't me that shot you two together... I'll contact the other two photographers to see if they remember shooting you with Cheryl.

Where were you when the photographer shot you? Was he wearing a red and black shirt?

Thanks,

John
yes he was wearing a red and black shirt he was walking around with Cheryl and the others as they were picking the cars they liked. as for where we where over behind the venders where all the cars were parked.
Tuned with HP tuners by Ryan at GPI...LS3 Conversion GPI SS3 Comp Cam...GPI Heads... GPI modded Intake...GPI built Transmission...Circle D 5C T.C....1 7/8 Kooks LT headers...Vararam tune CAI...Bo White TB...Powerbond 25% UDP...3.91 Gears...Magnaflow 3" Catback...RX catch can...BMR Trailing Arms...BMR Toe Rods...BMR Pro rear cradle bushing kit...Smoked Lenses...Black Chrome SS rims...Black Bowties...Painted Stripes...Barton shifter...Hydro Dipped engine cover...Clear Shield bra (front clip and hood)...
cm5217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:44 PM   #111
ATLNole

Drives: SummitWhite 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS 6Spd
Just ordered mine.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #112
johndawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLNole View Post
Just ordered mine.
Awesome! Thanks for helping me with the shoot...