Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-21-2013, 10:51 PM   #29
ZEDL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Triple Black, 2015 2LT/RS
I loved the show. It was my second year attending. I didn't have my ZL1 there, but taking in all the cars was amazing.
Tim, I didn't see you for our second date. I hope that all is well with you and yours.

Keeping in mind that other than Tim, I haven't met any of you in person:

Pappa Joe's ZL1 caught my attention quickly, as I recognized his plate from our forum. I think that it was you, Joe, in front of your car with your wife, but each time I came around you were deep in conversation with someone, so not wanting to interupt, I didn't introduce myself. Next time I hope.
I'm not usually a fan of yellow cars, but yours looked SO good! I loved the chromed engine cover and 580 HP side emblems. Nicely detailed.
Sorry to hear about the kid and your door. I hope that no damage was caused.

I believe that it was URIEAL's black 5th Gen across from yours. Amazing car! I'd love to know more about it.

SQUALO, I saw what I think was your car, in the row behind Joe's and a bit to the north. The IOM looked fantastic in the sunlight.

I liked seeing more 5th Gen Camaros this year as compared to last. That said, there were some beautiful cars from all manufacturers there. I'm a Camaro lover for keeps, but I do appreciate other brands of muscle cars as well.
Also, we couldn't have asked for better weather.

Jim
ZEDL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:10 AM   #30
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Drives: 15 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEDL1 View Post
I loved the show. It was my second year attending. I didn't have my ZL1 there, but taking in all the cars was amazing.
Tim, I didn't see you for our second date. I hope that all is well with you and yours.

Pappa Joe's ZL1 caught my attention quickly, as I recognized his plate from our forum. I think that it was you, Joe, in front of your car with your wife, but each time I came around you were deep in conversation with someone, so not wanting to interupt, I didn't introduce myself. Next time I hope.
I'm not usually a fan of yellow cars, but yours looked SO good! I loved the chromed engine cover and 580 HP side emblems. Nicely detailed.

I believe that it was URIEAL's black 5th Gen across from yours. Amazing car! I'd love to know more about it.

SQUALO, I saw what I think was your car, in the row behind Joe's and a bit to the north. The IOM looked fantastic in the sunlight.

I liked seeing more 5th Gen Camaros this year as compared to last. That said, there were some beautiful cars from all manufacturers there. I'm a Camaro lover for keeps, but I do appreciate other brands of muscle cars as well.

Jim
Jim Im sorry I should have called. I went to cayuga to test out my new mods. And I am very happy with Spi work
Old 05-22-2013, 07:10 AM   #31
Pappa Joe

Drives: Charger/TL1000R/Cobalt/ZL1
Quote:

Jim

hey ZED L1,you should of just barged in ,I love to talk So you might never get a chance otherwise Thanks you very much fer compliments.Luckily Squalo who was parked on my right, was far enough away no dmge done to any of our cars. Guess only way im going to meet Tpower is in the right lane next to him.Yellow being the faster colour I should be able to take him mods or no mods
Pappa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:17 AM   #32
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:

Jim
It's too bad I didn't get to talk to you, I was parked right next to Joe's ZL1, if my licence plate wasn't tucked under, you would have know it was me; there were two other IOM's with white stripes there. I remember the day I was the only one in the GTA with this color combo, it was great, however, there still aren't that many around, thankfully.

At these shows it's often like that, where you're always talking to someone, but never feel bad to interrupt. True car enthusiasts understand, the interruption, which then just adds another person to the conversation.

Hope to meet, talk, and see your car next time around.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #33
MsGreen

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
The mother was a real piece of work, that stupid b***h, laughing about the whole thing
Thanks for piping up and telling her off, Joe.
Remember, ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DOORS LOCKED, even with the windows down.
Keeping the doors locked is a good idea, but watching your kids is a good idea too. Many of us have children, just watch them and be careful around other peoples' property. Joe should have told them what the car cost, which would have stopped her from laughing. It all comes down to respect for the cars, some people have it and some people don't.
MsGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:27 AM   #34
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGreen View Post
Keeping the doors locked is a good idea, but watching your kids is a good idea too. Many of us have children, just watch them and be careful around other peoples' property. Joe should have told them what the car cost, which would have stopped her from laughing. It all comes down to respect for the cars, some people have it and some people don't. Some shows are worse than others in this regard...
This one gave us the little laugh like, I don't understand English
Old 05-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #35
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa Joe View Post
hey ZED L1,you should of just barged in ,I love to talk So you might never get a chance otherwise Thanks you very much fer compliments.Luckily Squalo who was parked on my right, was far enough away no dmge done to any of our cars. Guess only way im going to meet Tpower is in the right lane next to him.Yellow being the faster colour I should be able to take him mods or no mods
Its about time you get some rubber on your paint. You come to cayuga we will run car vs car and bike vs bike by the way yellow is the fastest car show colour
Old 05-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #36
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Joe how much do you charge to detail that ZL1 shine looks awesome
Old 05-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #37
Pappa Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpower View Post
Joe how much do you charge to detail that ZL1 shine looks awesome

believe it or not I despise cleaning my car,Its never seen water just spray n wipe and dust wand,glove etc!
Old 05-23-2013, 03:53 AM   #38
Pappa Joe

Quote:
Its about time you get some rubber on your paint. You come to cayuga we will run car vs car and bike vs bike by the way yellow is the fastest car show colour
Dems is fightin words,Need to go over to neighbours house n borrow his drag bike. Hes got a monster Kawi that he had built in States.My bike is useless for 1/4 mile. I couldnt launch it without flipping it over.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:52 AM   #39
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Quote:
Dems is fightin words,Need to go over to neighbours house n borrow his drag bike. Hes got a monster Kawi that he had built in States.My bike is useless for 1/4 mile. I couldnt launch it without flipping it over.
hahaha TL1000 is alot of torque and I love that bike for the record
Old 05-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #40
Pappa Joe

Quote:
hahaha TL1000 is alot of torque and I love that bike for the record

Ya I love it too,I have had many bikes, but this is the only 1, I have ever kept for over 2 years lol, bought it in 1998,modded it a bit, full yosh titanium and stainless pipe,afam sprocket went down 1 tooth,Full stainless brake lines ,custom Corbin seat,windshield,wheels,Italian Hi flow filter,Back off rear light.works great flashes rear lights 3 times when you apply brakes,nobody rear ended me yet lol. Everyone seems to know the tl1000R it has a cult like following,I get dinged 500 bucks extra cause of the R designation from insurance companies I have even been refused coverage with a sparkling driving record Thats why most sport bikes you see on roads are 600s.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:26 AM   #41
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Quote:
Ya I love it too,I have had many bikes, but this is the only 1, I have ever kept for over 2 years lol, bought it in 1998,modded it a bit, full yosh titanium and stainless pipe,afam sprocket went down 1 tooth,Full stainless brake lines ,custom Corbin seat,windshield,wheels,Italian Hi flow filter,Back off rear light.works great flashes rear lights 3 times when you apply brakes,nobody rear ended me yet lol. Everyone seems to know the tl1000R it has a cult like following,I get dinged 500 bucks extra cause of the R designation from insurance companies I have even been refused coverage with a sparkling driving record Thats why most sport bikes you see on roads are 600s.
ZX14 is a sport touring according to my insurance company
Old 05-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #42
LessSinister

Drives: 2011 - 2LT/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
It was an amazing show, fantastic weather, as always, and what a variety of cars.

It was nice to see everyone out, and survived the winter hybernation .

Here's a few pics for those who couldnt make it out today...enjoy.
Frank, thanks for posting some pics. Were there no 5th Gen verts there?