Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #57
jxmot

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
I'm really feeling that T-rex billet grill (the Phantom) and I can get it in black. But, still on the fence as to when I'll get this. Maybe sooner if I can get that bow tie removed and have a defferent one placed on there instead. Probably have to do this myself. An that might be bad.
I've been thinking about that grille to. There are replacement badges available, I've seen them in billet and blackened.

If you install that grille please let us know (or post a pic) of the front of the car at night with the lights on. I'm concerned that the grille might block too much light. I emailed T-rex and they said it would be OK, but I want to know for sure before ordering one.

thanks!
Old 08-26-2009, 01:05 AM   #58
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxmot View Post
I've been thinking about that grille to. There are replacement badges available, I've seen them in billet and blackened.

If you install that grille please let us know (or post a pic) of the front of the car at night with the lights on. I'm concerned that the grille might block too much light. I emailed T-rex and they said it would be OK, but I want to know for sure before ordering one.

thanks!
Alright, I finally went with the Phantom grill. Still working on getting the car from the Dealers to the shop as soon as possible but hopefully that wont be much longer. Here is a link to a thread an they have a pic of the car with the grill in the evening and the lights on.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23880

I think you can still order the parts through addicted auto as well.
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #59
sav1

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Quote:
This is the Dayton Wheel I selected. The guy's over at Dayton Wire Wheel are great too. Gary Buckles has been a big help in selecting my rim, size and finish. You can also request custome paint with your rims. I've ordered Black spokes, center hub and rim with gold spear tips and nipples(Those hold the spokes to the rim). You can even get larger sizes, I've ordered 20's to allow for good lefts and rights under high Speed. These are gonna to be fly.
god thats just horrific. with respect though, because anyone putting terrorists in the ground is a friend of mine.
sav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:38 AM   #60
Jericho
Come see me.

let me guess. Your gonna put cragers on yours, in 16's. With all due respect.
Vin#30271
Old 08-27-2009, 04:41 AM   #61
Jericho
Come see me.

Now all the people that promised me months ago that they could make my time line are dancing with excuses. That and I can't find a Supercharger or Twin Trubo for my baby.
Vin#30271
Old 08-29-2009, 11:59 PM   #62
Jericho
Come see me.

Well, today is the 30th of Aug. an I'll be home on vacation in six days. I've managed to have everything completed as far as shipping but still having headache problems with my suspension set up.
I don't know what's going on but I know the US division doesn't know either. I know it sounds like I'm knocking them, but I want to say that I don't knock there product. Just don't make a promise you can't keep and then hide out like your to busy to return an email.
Anyway, still trying to locate a good power adder, a set of RS tail lights, and dual tips. I would like to get these before my vacation is over but will probably have to settle for just the tail lights and maybe dual tips. Hopefully Defender will have the blackout blinker covers as well when I pick up my car.
Vin#30271
Old 08-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #63
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Old 08-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #64
Jericho
Come see me.

Thanks Prima
Vin#30271
Old 08-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #65
Lamar14
Future Camaro Owner

Drives: GMC 2008 Denali White
I hope you get home safely and on time haha, my cousan was there for more then 2 months after he was supposed to be home. But nice list and update us when you get the car.
Lamar14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:01 AM   #66
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Keep us posted on the car and your leave...how much time off???...hope you get a lot of enjoyment from your Camaro while you're home...
Please get home "safe and sound" and let me know you're ok, AND enjoying your fine automobile...

Last edited by "prima"Donna; 08-31-2009 at 01:11 AM.
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:48 AM   #67
Jericho
Come see me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar14 View Post
I hope you get home safely and on time haha, my cousan was there for more then 2 months after he was supposed to be home. But nice list and update us when you get the car.
Yea, that happens. I will be deffinately attaching pics when I get them in a week and a half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Keep us posted on the car and your leave...how much time off???...hope you get a lot of enjoyment from your Camaro while you're home...
Please get home "safe and sound" and let me know you're ok, AND enjoying your fine automobile...
Thanks Prima, I haven't said anything yet but since I live in Florida and I'm picking up my car in California I'm going to take the kid to see his grandparents and then drive the car across country home. Try to stop in a couple places, get pics and write how the car handles and how I handle the long drive in the car. I've done many long distance drives in different types of vehicles so this is interesting.
Vin#30271
Old 09-01-2009, 12:06 PM   #68
Jericho
Come see me.

Still waiting on Pedders, but I'll say this much. They have a damn good employee in Deb.
Vin#30271
Old 09-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #69
shawn18
OWTATIME

Drives: 1969 CaRaMo
Hey bro thanks first off and i see you are in Iraq by way of P-Cola i was stationed at NAS Pensacola in 96-97 USMC i really hope you enjoy this car like i think you will sounds like a one of a kind project, cant wait to see the finished product!! I really just wanted to say thanks for what you are doing for us man i appreciate it god speed and drive fast you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 09-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #70
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Yea, that happens. I will be deffinately attaching pics when I get them in a week and a half.

Thanks Prima, I haven't said anything yet but since I live in Florida and I'm picking up my car in California I'm going to take the kid to see his grandparents and then drive the car across country home. Try to stop in a couple places, get pics and write how the car handles and how I handle the long drive in the car. I've done many long distance drives in different types of vehicles so this is interesting.
WOW!!!!...can you say "ROAD TRIP"????!!!!!!!....

what a way to break in your car and "See The USA In Your Chevrolet"...

Anyone besides me remember that song from the Chevy commercial "back in the day"???....

Last edited by "prima"Donna; 09-02-2009 at 11:50 PM.
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote