Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 11-06-2012, 10:37 AM   #29
camaro1le

Drives: garage is empty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
If you don't mind sending your first and last name and zip code to me via PM, I can check to see if you have any offers out there!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
i saw your post on the camaro 5 site in reguards to the pop up offers.

i have been looking at the camaros and gt mustangs for a while. I have twice gotten 1000.00 private offers. I was not in a position to purchase then but I am now. I too get the ford incentives . I bought a new enclave a year ago for my wife with a private offer. Now that I,m ready.... only ford wants my business! I have taken test drives called marketing and cruised the chevy site but no good. Gm is dropping the ball on this one. I guess one sale is peanuts but repeat customers? Any help would be appreciated. Max Snyder 28804. Thanks Max
camaro1le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #30
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro1le View Post
i saw your post on the camaro 5 site in reguards to the pop up offers.

i have been looking at the camaros and gt mustangs for a while. I have twice gotten 1000.00 private offers. I was not in a position to purchase then but I am now. I too get the ford incentives . I bought a new enclave a year ago for my wife with a private offer. Now that I,m ready.... only ford wants my business! I have taken test drives called marketing and cruised the chevy site but no good. Gm is dropping the ball on this one. I guess one sale is peanuts but repeat customers? Any help would be appreciated. Max Snyder 28804. Thanks Max

Thank you for the information, Mr. Snyder. We do not have any information on when a pop up offer will be available on the website. As for the incentives in your area, I have checked my available resources and am not showing any current incentives. The best thing to do is to check our our website for current offers, and check to see if you qualify for one of the programs at a dealership.

http://www.gm.com/vehicles/current_offers.html

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service