Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #1
Phil Oliver

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro 1LT
Thursday night car cruise Woodside Dartmouth NS

I went to my very first car cruise at the woodisde ferry terminal - across from A&W in Dartmouth. When I got there it was pack say 100 cars. I pull up and just as I am parking up pulls a red SS with ground effects, black stripes. He parked right across from me and people started coming over to come see the two camaros. Way more people were flocking to the red SS but still people were making great comments about my car. I talked with the owner, super nice guy and his wife/gf. I asked if he knew the site and said he's been on it lots. I took a walk around and checked out all the aweosme cars. I didn't have a camera with me but will next time I go as it was awesome. I am not sure what time people show up or if they park in certain areas. It was cool being parked across from another Camaro as we were the only two 2010s there. I'd have liked to parked next to a 2010 Mustang and Challenger - there was a black SRT 6.1 hemi there and it was sweet. I plan on going again without my young boys so I can stay longer. So many comments from people where ever I go, everyone, I mean everyone thinks it is awesome. I knew GM had a winner and everyone agrees.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
Chief Mario

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th on order..
Cool, glad to hear you're enjoying the car and the nicer weather we've had lately. Hopefully soon (not soon enough) I will join you guys with my 2SS/RS IOM. But in the mean time, I am playing the wait game for Oregan's to get his allocation for my build. Stuck at 1100 since june 2nd.

Cheers!
Chief Mario is offline   Reply With Quote