Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 07-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
gpr

Drives: never fast enough
Calling all Colorado Camaro Owners - I need your help

I ordered a IOM camaro with the orange interior. The order will be pulled here shortly and i am having second thoughts as I have yet to see this color in person. Anyone know of a dealer somewhere along the front range Ft. collins/greeley/longmont area that has one? or If there is anyone out there with the IOM paint that would be willing to meet up and let me check it out. I'm from east of greeley but would be willing to drive a ways to be able to see this color, and if it had the orange interior that would be icing on the cake!

I'll pay for the pizza's and beer if anyone does want to meet up.
gpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Rikarus
I can't tpye!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Victory Red
There is a guy in the Lognmont area, hit me with a PM and I'll drop you his name and number he has IOM and IO interiro package.
Rikarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
TeddyP25

Drives: 2SS
One of the owners at Dellenbach in Fort Collins has a IOM, its usually there most the time.
2SS/RS CGM/BLK GFX MN6418 Stroker.785rwhp/885lbtq.50 SHOT NO2..Pfadt arms,toe links,coilovers,swaybars,end links,engine mounts,dif/sub bushings.MGWshifter.Tick LVL 3.ARH1 7/8 LT's/ARH exhaust.ADM gauges/race CAI.E-FORCE SC.8 rib IW 10%OD.LPE dual pump/module.85lb inj,custom valve covers.RMCR tune.TOOLEY RACING CAM.JRE posi kit.JRE fuel upgrade.RX MONSTER CatchCan.DSS axels/DS.Hammerhead rear, 3:73's. WYOSPEED builthttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115687
TeddyP25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
michael M

Drives: 84 vette,68 442,65stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpr View Post
I ordered a IOM camaro with the orange interior. The order will be pulled here shortly and i am having second thoughts as I have yet to see this color in person. Anyone know of a dealer somewhere along the front range Ft. collins/greeley/longmont area that has one? or If there is anyone out there with the IOM paint that would be willing to meet up and let me check it out. I'm from east of greeley but would be willing to drive a ways to be able to see this color, and if it had the orange interior that would be icing on the cake!

I'll pay for the pizza's and beer if anyone does want to meet up.
I saw one at Hajek Chev. on Sat. Came from Pruifoy. Looked good a lot of orange! The IOM paint is awesome, just ask Tom he has one in Longmont.
michael M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #5
Rikarus
I can't tpye!

The one at Hajeck Was Garth's I hooked Gpr up with him. Mine was the red one.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:37 AM   #6
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
It's an awesome color that you need to see in person to enjoy. Not my favorite, but it is nice.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
gpr

Drives: never fast enough
Thanks guys for all the help. Rikarus hooked me up with Garth and i went down and saw his car saturday morning. All i can say is the color is awesome and i love the interrior. Now i have no doubt about my order. Funny thing is his car is identical to how i ordered mine, so it was nice being able to see what i was getting into.

Also i'm not sure if Garth gets on here or not, but he is one of the nicest guys i have ever meet. Not only was he willing to let a complete stranger come check out his car he took me for a ride, and even offered to let me drive! Him and his family are great people!
gpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #8
Rikarus
I can't tpye!

yeah he is a really neat guy, and totally laid back.