Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 02-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #197
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
My dad always wanted me to go out side and play dodgecar???

Kids need to toughen up anyway... LMAO

Uhm... I'm thinking for insurance, they'll need to be 18 to work the course.
Kids run pretty fast! it's the old men you gotta watch out for, if you hit one you better kill him, cuz if you don't he's gonna be PISST!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #198
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Chris will be like a quarter back wearing the RED vest in practice. Hit thee QB with the read vest and you are in deep doodoo. All the other staffers will wear high visibility yellow. After all, Chris is GTAHVIT / TRAN.

BTW: On the AC, hit the guy wearing the red vest and we take 5 seconds off your lap time.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #199
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Pete, if you get sick I'm supposed to run Pedders. Sooooo....... how does that work?

Old 02-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #200
Mr Twisty

If you let Chris work corners, you might give him a hat and BIG sunglasses, so PQ don't know it's him
Old 02-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #201
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
If you let Chris work corners, you might give him a hat and BIG sunglasses, so PQ don't know it's him
sooo... are you trying to help him or me???

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #202
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Pete, if you get sick I'm supposed to run Pedders. Sooooo....... how does that work?

You're supposed to keep EVERYONE happy at ALL TIMES... let me know how that works out for you, Nick.... errr Norm... whatever your name is dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
sooo... are you trying to help him or me???

... yes, yes I am
Old 02-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #203
garcmol

Quote:
You're supposed to keep EVERYONE happy at ALL TIMES... let me know how that works out for you, Nick.... errr Norm... whatever your name is dammit
I was combing my notes looking for someone named Nick........... LMAO
Old 02-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #204
garcmol

Updated the OP. Started putting folks in classes based on mods I know of. Will help a ton knowing that before we get there!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #205
Stay Marine
Still love daily drivin'

Drives: Built '10 IBM 2SS; '15 Black Z/28
I'm in! I'll be super modified and happy to help (as long as I can still get down the track, too)!

can't wait...
Old 02-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #206
Mr Twisty

Quote:
I was combing my notes looking for someone named Nick........... LMAO
Nick... err... Norm, would it be easier on you if drivers committed to a specific time at the AC course? Like Day 1: 8am till 10am, 1 hr driving, 1 hr helping?
Old 02-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #207
garcmol

Quote:
Thanks all! I would like to get some dedicated corner workers when the Fest timelines are announced. I'm keeping a list of those offering help with me. I'll try to break it down into time hacks so you know exactly when we need you at the AutoCross course. Hopefully I can do this early enough and post it so if there is a conflict, I can work it out to benefit YOU.

First and foremost this is to be fun! No frowns allowed. There will be a cycle of working corners and participating in the AutoCross so things will keep moving.

Hope ya'll are looking forward to this as much as I am!!
Mr. C, this is what I posted three days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Marine View Post
I'm in! I'll be super modified and happy to help (as long as I can still get down the track, too)!

can't wait...
Added. Be safe over there. Semper Fi

Quote:
Nick... err... Norm, would it be easier on you if drivers committed to a specific time at the AC course? Like Day 1: 8am till 10am, 1 hr driving, 1 hr helping?
As soon as the track schedules are posted that's what I plan to do!! That's what I posted before and why I quoted it again here. It will definately be easier that way!!

I just want to see all the hours before committing folks to a time hack. Thank you!

Even POTUS remembers my name. Wonder why?

Last edited by garcmol; 02-09-2012 at 02:49 PM.
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #208
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Mr. C, this is what I posted three days ago.

Added. Be safe over there. Semper Fi

As soon as the track schedules are posted that's what I plan to do!! That's what I posted before and why I quoted it again here. It will definately be easier that way!!

I just want to see all the hours before committing folks to a time hack. Thank you!
Pete got the right man for the job
Let me know if you ever need help... many hands make for light work... heard that on Con Air
Old 02-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #209
Mr Twisty

Oh sheet... just saw your edit
Old 02-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #210
garcmol

lol, I got you in my "magic" book now and will definately be reaching out at some point.

Hopefully....... all this soon talk will turn into posting up some schedules! Then we're off to the races.