Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #15
JTrapedJZ

Drives: G40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Might want stop opening user names. Tell your facts and let it take it's course.
All different users........

Very rude of us not to announce our presence on your website......

We are members of a group called RU from the G/Z websites....We are a Watch Group that looks out for the members on many websites. It consists of Admins, Mods, Vendors and regular members from many of the G/Z websites. Shops like VRT/RA have forced us to join together to protect ourselves. .....Many member have been scammed for 20,30,40K or more EACH....They leave there cars at a shop to have a build motor and turbo kit installed....but then find out that their motor, Trans and parts of their cars have been sold and all they are left with is a shell of a car....I am not saying this is what JT did....I am just saying that this is what we have to deal with in our community.

While visiting ...we will be respectful.....we come in...we inform.....then we move on......because by then the scammer runs to another website.....

We chase scammers all over the web. They scam a platform...then when they are caught...they run to another platform. This has alway been their M.O....and one of our reasons for coming to your website...to warn you of the scammer at your door step.

Let me make something absolutely clear......This has nothing to do with Ultimate Performance or Tom......Tom is the greatest person you will ever meet.....and I hope you all will continue to support him..,,because we do....He is the owner of UP.......The scammer we are talking about is JT of Performance Factory.....so please do not confuse the two.

Here are a few of the shops we have convicted.....The last is the one we are working on...and the reason for us visiting your website

http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/391389-sgp-racing-a-scammer.html

http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/414284-scott-bush-and-relentless-autosports-exposing-the-hype-lies-and-failure.html

http://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds/370525-jzuritas-build-nightmare-that-became-a-dream-590whp-93-octane.html

Before I continue....let me just say that I love the NEW Camaro....was never a Camaro fan until this new one came out....We welcome you guys to visit our website.......Our WHP range from 400 to over 1200whp....we are boost heads:(

From what I have seen....it seems like our platform is the second on the list of record scams as far as monies lost....Vipers are in first place.We are normally scammed for 25-45K per customer.....Vipers range from 40-70K on average....

As you can see....JZ is our latest victim with video's and paperwork to prove the scam....This issue with JT has caught most of us by surprise.....I personally was caught flat footed......I was a big supporter of this person....I had no idea he was doing this. We would always defend him.....

Hope you understand.....we are just here to alert you to what we have been dealing with.....

Thanks.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #16
JT@theunemploymentline

Drives: 350z
I will concur that JT is an unskilled laymen that does not belong working on expensive performance cars. His mechanical ability ends as a local Jiffy Lube tech...

He talked big smack, hyped up "Big things comming" all the time, and the only thing he ever produces was a "Trail of Fail". If you guys allow him to work on your brand new generation $40K+ cars, then you must be nuts!!

He Claimed to be a 350Z guru and could not even half master that platform, what would qualify him to work on Camaros now?
Old 10-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #17
JZurita

Drives: 350Z TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Might want stop opening user names. Tell your facts and let it take it's course.
Did you read anything before posting?

We are all different people, BTW.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #18
Robert91RS

Drives: Everywhere
This is very sad news. That said I am grateful you all helped bring this information into the open. This is a usually a very kind and calm minded forum, so you may find many members hesitant to exile a member of the comunity on the spot but we appreciate you blowing the whistle none the less. I hope this all works out for those involved.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #19
TiE2000

Drives: Cobalt SS/SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert91RS View Post
This is very sad news. That said I am grateful you all helped bring this information into the open. This is a usually a very kind and calm minded forum, so you may find many members hesitant to exile a member of the comunity on the spot but we appreciate you blowing the whistle none the less. I hope this all works out for those involved.

I dunno... I'm having a hard time believing these guys... I would like to hear from JTnFL, As I have been following his single turbo set up for 2 months now.. and it seems there have been numerous happy customers.

Right now we are just getting one side of the story... and I am still having a hard time believing it.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #20
TiE2000

And for all of you intrested who JTinFL is.. check out this thread, seems like a good guy to me... best if we ask some of his customers what they think of him... Camaro5 customers that is.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32577
Old 10-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #21
TiE2000

Disregard my previous posts.... apparently everything is true... I just read a thread that popped up this morning, with current camaro5 customers complaining of shotty work...
Old 10-22-2009, 06:08 PM   #22
O NO JT scammed U 2

Drives: G & Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE2000 View Post
I dunno... I'm having a hard time believing these guys... I would like to hear from JTnFL, As I have been following his single turbo set up for 2 months now.. and it seems there have been numerous happy customers.

Right now we are just getting one side of the story... and I am still having a hard time believing it.

Did you even check out the thread on my350z and watch the teardown vid???

JZurita provided links to both in his OP.

Please watch this vid. It speaks for itself.

Here's the link to the teardown vid: http://blip.tv/file/2670987
Old 10-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #23
JT@theunemploymentline

Drives: 350z
Quote:
Originally Posted by O NO JT scammed U 2 View Post

Did you even check out the thread on my350z and watch the teardown vid???

JZurita provided links to both in his OP.

Please watch this vid. It speaks for itself.

Here's the link to the teardown vid: http://blip.tv/file/2670987
He speaks Da Truft...It was amazing how much of a hack JT was and yet got people swinging off his nuts by giving away the house at first..He cut throats and burned bridges..
Old 10-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #24
lawdogg149

Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
You guys are right. I was one of JT's victims from here at Camaro5. Car is very strong. Problem begins with a check engine light that comes on if you boost the car. Misfire and TPS position codes. Have spoken with Justin JT's tuner whom stated he will help solve the issue. Second is the turbo has no writing at all on it and I have asked repeatedly for documentation of the turbo being a Garrett as advertised. Nothing as been produced.(Not even from this great guy Tom as everyone speaks of). I have spoken with Garrett and forwarded photos of the turbo installed on my car and they stated it does not appear to be theres but a knockoff. I then checked Ebay bam $384 shipped to your door knock off. When Jeremy was asked he quickly stated I will send you proof. Nothing yet. Well as most know Im a lawman myself and working closely with Florida Dept of Justice I hope to have a resoulution to the false advertisement and Theft by deception issues at large.

Tom if your a man at all then stand up and prove these kits and your reputation are creditable if not get prepared for shit to reign down on everyone involved. So you posters that are Tom's friends and all then pass on the word.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #25
JZurita

Drives: 350Z TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE2000 View Post

JT tried to defend himself in the original my350z thread. I recommend you read the entire thing.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #26
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
You guys are right. I was one of JT's victims from here at Camaro5. Car is very strong. Problem begins with a check engine light that comes on if you boost the car. Misfire and TPS position codes. Have spoken with Justin JT's tuner whom stated he will help solve the issue. Second is the turbo has no writing at all on it and I have asked repeatedly for documentation of the turbo being a Garrett as advertised. Nothing as been produced.(Not even from this great guy Tom as everyone speaks of). I have spoken with Garrett and forwarded photos of the turbo installed on my car and they stated it does not appear to be theres but a knockoff. I then checked Ebay bam $384 shipped to your door knock off. When Jeremy was asked he quickly stated I will send you proof. Nothing yet. Well as most know Im a lawman myself and working closely with Florida Dept of Justice I hope to have a resoulution to the false advertisement and Theft by deception issues at large.

Tom if your a man at all then stand up and prove these kits and your reputation are creditable if not get prepared for shit to reign down on everyone involved. So you posters that are Tom's friends and all then pass on the word.
Good Luck to you Lawdogg... please keep us informed. Hope all is resolved with your car well before the Camaro5Fest !
Old 10-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #27
lawdogg149

Drives: Corvette ZO6 CSR edition #47
If tom wants to defend himself have him call me personally he has my number. I have his cell number as well called it many times left messages no call back no answers. I wonder if 6702 Willow Lake Cir Fort Myers, FL is his home address. Maybe paying a vist there next. I JUST WANT PROOF OF WHAT TURBO IS ON THIS DAMN CAR NOW????
Old 10-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #28
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdogg149 View Post
If tom wants to defend himself have him call me personally he has my number. I have his cell number as well called it many times left messages no call back no answers. I wonder if 6702 Willow Lake Cir Fort Myers, FL is his home address. Maybe paying a vist there next. I JUST WANT PROOF OF WHAT TURBO IS ON THIS DAMN CAR NOW????
Cant you call Garrett and ask if they have any specific identifying markings and go around Tom?

Closed Thread