Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Odd way but funny ending after getting pulled over by a cop.

So im driving to the dentist today for my anual teeth cleaning Its a beautiful 65 dagree day sunshine , Cool ( normal for Texas this time of year ) So I have my windows down jamming to some music when I look up to see blue and red flashing lights coming off the top and frontend of a black/white dodge charger........WTF.....What did I do now ? As I pulled over the officer gets out of his car and slowly walks up to my drivers door halfway down the car he stops and I see another door open on the squad car with this little head walking around the back of my car and of course im like HUH What the ( thinking to myself midget cop? ) As both of the Gentleman walk up to my window the officer says pardon me im sorry for this but I just picked my Son up from school well I dont know how to say this but today is his 6th birthday and since we saw you back there on I30 we have been following you he wanted to see bumblebee and get his autograph. First thing amazed that comes out of my mouth was YOU SERIOUS then the little kid interupts and says Daddy this isnt BumbleBee this is his brother!!!! Bumblebee has stripes up the hood this is Jackle he didnt make the movie because he is vocal and comes across wrong to people I wanted to laugh so hard however I didnt want to make the little guy feel like I was laughing at him lol I looked over at the little fellow and said Excuse me....Who ? He said jackle..... laughing I replied with well yes it is I suppose it is. The Officer interupts and says im sorry for pulling you over I know its not exactlly the right way to do this but with traffic I didnt know any other way I hope you understand. Of course I said yes its more than ok anything to make his little day and of course he wanted an autograph. After I wrote down my Autograph for him he says Daddy Can I Go for a ride in Jackle ?????? Shocked and not knowing what to say his father says only if "JACKLE" says its ok So of course I said SURE so here we go with a Cop car following behind im giving little @#$% a ride for his Birthday. Oh get this as he gets in the car first thing he says is Buckle up I would hate for my
Daddy to pull you over. As we pulled over into the Mall parkinglot just before I get to the dentist the cop walks up and thanks me once again for all of this trouble. I sat there a few minutes laughing as they pulled away running this back through my head thinking to myself Jackle....... what a trip lol

Atleast it made the little guys birthday.

Of course when I signed my name I wrote Jekyll I figured it was my job to correct the little guy before it gets out im Jackle.
" the vocal one who comes across wrong to people " Who me ?

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 01-07-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
OH MY GOODNESS! THAT IS HILARIOUS!! That is awesome! What a cool officer and you're awesome for making that little boys day!!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Great story! That little guy will remember that for the rest of his life.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
That is very cool! I'm waiting for the first post that says this is BS, doesn't a cop have anything better to do.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
wish that happened to me instead of getting pulled over! but great present for that kids bday!
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
hypurone
I'm not totally useless..

Drives: ...
Old 01-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #7
Slowkray

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 IOM
Great story, way cool of you too take the little guy for a ride.
Slowkray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #8
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
This is BS, doesn't a cop have anything better to do?
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #9
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Hahaha! Had to take the honor of being the first jerk. I was kidding, that was awesome of both Jackel and Officer Jonathan for showing this boy a great birthday.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #10
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Sorry but thats a violation of the law in my book and an abuse of power. We dont pay cops to do that kind of crap. He should do it on his own personal time in his personal car.
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #11
rhd
dirtbag

Drives: 2010 camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneSS View Post
Sorry but thats a violation of the law in my book and an abuse of power. We dont pay cops to do that kind of crap. He should do it on his own personal time in his personal car.
www.lonestarcamaro.com
rhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #12
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Great story Jekyll! One of the best reads I've come across in awhile, thanks for sharing!

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #13
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd View Post
Make a logical, sound argument as to why it was okay for that cop to do that.

Don't worry I'll wait...

If a cop pulls me over he better mean business. And by business he better have a good reason, i.e. me doing something wrong.

You can't just pull over people because you "feel" like it.
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #14
08-G35s/6MT

Drives: racecars
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneSS View Post
Make a logical, sound argument as to why it was okay for that cop to do that.

Don't worry I'll wait...

If a cop pulls me over he better mean business. And by business he better have a good reason, i.e. me doing something wrong.

You can't just pull over people because you "feel" like it.
I got pulled over a few years ago because an officer wanted to know how my day was going, I was like okay.....(till you pulled me over, didn't say that though since he was friendly) then he let me go. Weird.
08-G35s/6MT is offline   Reply With Quote