Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
jplayer

Drives: Grand Prix :-(
Dealer / Buyer agreement??

Ive placed an order for a car two weeks ago and have been hearing some nightmares from some people on here and figured it may be smart to write up a short agreement of some things that I would like to happen at my dealer involving the car.

Just wanted to see what you guys think?? Am I going overboard or is this reasonable. Should I do it differently etc?????

Here is what I slapped together. Any recommendations are welcomed.
To whom it may concern,

I NAME have placed an order for a 2010 Camaro with the below listed options from DEALER NAME. The order has already been placed in the system as order number ____________________() and a $500 check was submitted as a deposit on the car on ____________________.
OPTION #1
OPTION #2
OPTION #3
OPTION #4
Before accepting the car mentioned above I would like to have in writing a agreement of a few items of concern. These items are listed below and in the event that any item is not carried out with the order it is understood that I NAME may cancel the order and receive a full refund of my $500 deposit.

#1. Upon receipt of the car no normal detailing or cleaning processes that may be normal should be completed on the car. The opportunity to complete a full inspection of the car should be presented to the buyer before any of these processes take place.

#2. All plastic covers for seats and any other interior items must not be removed before the buyer has a chance to inspect and remove said material at his own discretion.

#3. The front license plate holder should in no way be attached to the car.

#4. If the car in question comes from the factory with no Stripes/ painted engine covers/ or any other items due to a contingency conflict at the factory the buyer must have the opportunity to inspect the car before said items are applied by the dealer.

#5. As of ____________________(current date) the car listed above along with all of the options on the order has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $__________________. The buyer and seller have both agreed on this price and under no circumstances will the car be sold for any amount higher than what is listed above.

#6. In the event that all items above are met by the dealer and the buyer decides cancels the order it is understood that he/she forfeits the $500 deposit to the dealer.

__________________________________________________ __
Buyer ------ BUYER NAME

Dealer Name

Dealer Representative – print & sign
jplayer is offline   Reply With Quote