Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #253
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJG View Post
I got all of that....

What I am still asking, is if you are going to do "Tail light bezels" in black...I see running light bezels and reverse light bezels but not tailights on your website......

the ones that come on the car are chrome and i am guessing plastic???
Oh i see what you're saying now my fault. But no unfortunately we will not be making the Tail Light Bezels =/. Hope you can find them though.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #254
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Here are some pictures of the Side Window Louvers. Unfortunately we are still making the product and have a lot of work to do on both them and the car so they weren't ready to be installed yet but we just held them up, you can still get the basic idea of how they would look. Just pretend I'm not in the picture!
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #255
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Hey guys wont be able to respond for a couple days just wanted to let you know starting Monday we will be building sway bars and a lowering kit for our Camaro! Ill get up pictures as soon as i can.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #256
ihc95

Drives: 2018 GT PP1 A10
im interested to see what kind of rims are goin on this car. please dont go oversized. 21'' is the max. anything after looks bad.
ihc95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #257
camaro envy

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Will you guys be making any products that match the same finish as the midnight silver rims?
camaro envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #258
joerod97
Chevy Man

Drives: 2010 2ss -black/black
Sorry not liking the window shade., got the front air deflector on the hood to match?
joerod97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:32 AM   #259
Chemical

Drives: 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihc95 View Post
im interested to see what kind of rims are goin on this car. please dont go oversized. 21'' is the max. anything after looks bad.
Its only a matter of opinion... There was a car on here I saw that had 22" white rims and though I didn't like them, there was plenty of tire with those and the fit seemed perfect, just like the concept 22" rims for the back tires.

No profile tires, the ride suffers and its purely aesthetic. I'd like to see something nice but for everyday use...

Also can you make the Bumblebee 2 hood? I think it'll look nice, especially without the mail slot in the front!
Chemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:41 AM   #260
dayvedayve

Drives: 2006 Chevy Avalanche
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post

Hmmm this one may grow on me... Not sure how I fee about the cross hairs through the middle....

But very nice.
Maybe a hybrid version of the heritage grill with a mesh center would be better.
dayvedayve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:50 AM   #261
Mungo

Drives: trans am
After market products

So far IMO the best after market grill is the Heritage grill. I would like to see one painted to match the exterior color minus the center piece. Also no one seems to be addressing wheel options. I would love to have the wheels in chrome that were on the LS7 Camaro. I would also like to see a spoiler a little bit higher than the stock spoiler but not as high as the blade spoiler and have it extend a litte bit beyond the trunk like the original '69. I would also like to see what a black Camaro with matte black stripes would look like. I don't like the window louvers. This is NOT a mustang. MHO
Mungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:57 AM   #262
SSCamaroZ28

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
So far IMO the best after market grill is the Heritage grill. I would like to see one painted to match the exterior color minus the center piece. Also no one seems to be addressing wheel options. I would love to have the wheels in chrome that were on the LS7 Camaro. I would also like to see a spoiler a little bit higher than the stock spoiler but not as high as the blade spoiler and have it extend a litte bit beyond the trunk like the original '69. I would also like to see what a black Camaro with matte black stripes would look like. I don't like the window louvers. This is NOT a mustang. MHO
THIS!
2013 Camaro ZL1 M6 Black/Black 21,000 miles. #6944 of 7956. 1 of 1208 black manual coupes.
SSCamaroZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:15 PM   #263
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderworx View Post
Hey guys wont be able to respond for a couple days just wanted to let you know starting Monday we will be building sway bars and a lowering kit for our Camaro! Ill get up pictures as soon as i can.
Ooo lowering kit
Old 06-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #264
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihc95 View Post
We're still waiting to see that ourselves, it looks like we might go Giovanna but we're still not sure at the moment. I'll let you guys know once we figure that all out ourselves.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #265
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro envy View Post
Will you guys be making any products that match the same finish as the midnight silver rims?
We aren't really making any products that match the exact paint color of the cars. We are just carrying everything in black powder coat and chrome. But as I've mentioned before if there's any product you want to get painted to match the color of your car it is do-able, it will just end up costing extra. =/
Old 06-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #266
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
Well i appreciate your feedback, some people don't like wheels but my personal opinion is that they will give the car that extra special touch to make it look better than the others, besides you wouldn't go outside without shoes on would you?!?! I know some people wont like that but i mean it is a SEMA car and we are a body shop so it's kind of what we do, everyone is entitled to their own opinion though. As for the Grille my personal favorites are the Full Length Phantom and the Mesh Grille but i understand if you have Halo's why you wouldn't want the full length. Anyways guys i love to hear all this feedback from everyone it helps us out so Oh and about the spoiler, we have been debating putting one on there but we are not sure at the moment.

Tags
accessories, auto show, body, custom, sema