Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 10-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
trooper182

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT yellow non RS
Selling my set of MRT V2.0's for a decent price

Selling my V2.0's. Been on the car for a little over a year now. Will clean them up for you before I ship them. Going a different route with the car so once the new exhaust is in I will pull the MRT's, clean and get them shipped out to you. I paid 500 for them when I got them and now they are selling for 549.99 (dont know why the price jump). Will let them go for 350 shipped normal mail. Saves you 200 dollars. I am in the Army so it may take me a day or two to ship them but I will get them shipped out with in 2 days. Let me know. Thanks

Edit: I know that in my previous listing I listed these as V1.0's and thanks to a member I was corrected. One of the fun after effects of 3 tours in Iraq (ptsd). Even though the V2.0s sell for more than the V1.0 I am still sticking to the price I previously listed them at. 350 will have them shipped to you. If wanted shipped outside the U.S. price will be adjusted. Included are some pics I took this evening. Sorry for the quality but weather is crappy today. I cleaned them up a little bit. No dents or dings in them. Just dirty. I will polish them up before I ship them. Never welded on the car, just clamped.
Attached Images

Staff Sergeant U.S. Army 13B Gun Bunny. 2011 Camaro 1LT A6 Mods: Pypes bomb V8 exhaust, Magnaflow x-pipe, resonator delete, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax Black Ice-olator, Elite Engineering catch can, painted engine cover and fuse box cover, 3dCarbon Front Fender Vents, Street Scene Front Splitter, ZL1 Side Rockers, Anvil Notch Rear Spoiler, interior/engine bay LED lights, two JL Audio W3's 10" and 1000w kenwood amp
trooper182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
cam45

Drives: 45th anniversary 2LT/RS
pm you. very interested since it's v2.0
cam45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
trooper182

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT yellow non RS
SOLD!!
Staff Sergeant U.S. Army 13B Gun Bunny. 2011 Camaro 1LT A6 Mods: Pypes bomb V8 exhaust, Magnaflow x-pipe, resonator delete, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax Black Ice-olator, Elite Engineering catch can, painted engine cover and fuse box cover, 3dCarbon Front Fender Vents, Street Scene Front Splitter, ZL1 Side Rockers, Anvil Notch Rear Spoiler, interior/engine bay LED lights, two JL Audio W3's 10" and 1000w kenwood amp
trooper182 is offline   Reply With Quote