Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 07-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Best Tire Cleaner Part 2 - Meguiar's D101

I made a thread recently called perfect tire cleaner or best tire cleaner where I explain how I use D101 and why I think it's the best tire cleaner out there.

There were a few comments in that thread I'd like to respond to in this video.

The main comment I'd like to address was using a dirtier tire which I certainly did this time around.

Hope you enjoy, video in link!!

Best Tire Cleaner Part 2 - Meguiar's D101 - YouTube

Original Best Tire Cleaner video:

Best Tire Cleaner - Meguiar's D101 - YouTube

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."

Last edited by ihaveacamaro; 07-21-2013 at 07:57 PM.
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
charlietuna

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Waiting for mine to arrive. I'm a believer and thanks for the video. I love Adams APC and will always have it in my arsenal. I like that this is a INEXPENSIVE alternative from a great company that I can use liberaly on my tires.

Quick question, does the product/gallon come with dilution specs on the side of the bottle? Or will I have to send you countless pm's for help?
Old 07-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
Waiting for mine to arrive. I'm a believer and thanks for the video. I love Adams APC and will always have it in my arsenal. I like that this is a INEXPENSIVE alternative from a great company that I can use liberaly on my tires.

Quick question, does the product/gallon come with dilution specs on the side of the bottle? Or will I have to send you countless pm's for help?
1:1 for tires
4:1 for exterior needs
10:1 for interior
Old 07-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #4
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post

It does, but I only use it for tires. It's so cheap and wonderful, it's my dedicated tire cleaner

I just use OPC for interiors and other matters.

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote