Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 08-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
evilsrt8

Drives: 2013 victory red ZL1. 2011 CTS-V
Looking for vendor who's willing to ship to Dubai. Lets talk 650rwhp

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the section to post this in, I tried to post it in the vendor section since I am addressing them but it wouldn't allow me.

I will keep this short and simple, I am looking for a vendor who is willing to work with me in Dubai. I.E: ship me parts to Dubai "I know some shops hate international shipping", help me in regards the tune, and provide guidance to whoever is going to work on my car here if they get stuck with things. Shops here over price stuff by around 50-60%. For example, if ARH headers cost $1800.... shops here will charge you $2850. Sad thing is, we have the money but a lot of people here don't know any better in terms of how much things actually cost. I lived in the U.S long enough to know that LS headers don't cost $3000 lol.

I have a 2013 ZL1 and plan on modding it as soon as I am done with the break in period "1500 miles." I am looking for 2 stages. Stage 1 I want to do all the little bolt ons, upper/lower pulley, headers, intake, HX etc. Stage 2 I will be adding the injectors, ported blower, ported snout, etc. Stage 3 I will be putting my heads and cam that I had in my 730rwhp cts-V.

If any vendor is interested or willing to ship parts to Dubai, please let me know!!

Thank you in advance for any input/advice

Kareem-
evilsrt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #2
cvp33
America FVCK Yeah!

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Wow Kareem, how long did you stay stock.....30 seconds? Some things never change.
2005 CTS-V SOLD
2006 300C SRT-8 SOLD
2006 300C SRT-8 SOLD
2010 CTS-V SOLD
2012 CTS-V coupe SOLD
2013 ZL1 vert SOLD
2016 Callaway Z06 SOLD
2019 Z06 SOLD

"I lived my life by one motto.......mottos are for losers" cvp33
cvp33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #3
evilsrt8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvp33 View Post
Wow Kareem, how long did you stay stock.....30 seconds? Some things never change.

I've been stock for about 2 days now :(. Lol. Dude after driving a 730rwhp V and a 800rwhp Challenger..... everything else is boring . I am going to mod after I break it in at 1500 miles. Its sitting at 80 miles currently.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #4
NickJRE

Drives: Nothing Fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsrt8 View Post
Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the section to post this in, I tried to post it in the vendor section since I am addressing them but it wouldn't allow me.

I will keep this short and simple, I am looking for a vendor who is willing to work with me in Dubai. I.E: ship me parts to Dubai "I know some shops hate international shipping", help me in regards the tune, and provide guidance to whoever is going to work on my car here if they get stuck with things. Shops here over price stuff by around 50-60%. For example, if ARH headers cost $1800.... shops here will charge you $2850. Sad thing is, we have the money but a lot of people here don't know any better in terms of how much things actually cost. I lived in the U.S long enough to know that LS headers don't cost $3000 lol.

I have a 2013 ZL1 and plan on modding it as soon as I am done with the break in period "1500 miles." I am looking for 2 stages. Stage 1 I want to do all the little bolt ons, upper/lower pulley, headers, intake, HX etc. Stage 2 I will be adding the injectors, ported blower, ported snout, etc. Stage 3 I will be putting my heads and cam that I had in my 730rwhp cts-V.

If any vendor is interested or willing to ship parts to Dubai, please let me know!!

Kareem-

We ship parts to Dubai, We've got a handful of customers over there with our SCT Tunes in them
NickJRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #5
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsrt8 View Post
Hello everyone,

Kareem-
JRE At your Service, we have Many Customers in Dubai.

I ship parts and Custom tuning via SCT and Email.

You can only Do My 75 RWHP tune package without upgrading injectors this would be stage 1

I recommend going with Just the Lower ATI Superdamper and interchangeable Lower Pulleys this way belt slip is kept to a minimum we offer them in 5-10-18-22-25% over ratios

Anthing above 10% you need ID-850 injectors

We just finished a 650 RWHP Build on a Road Race Car, it is so fast it burned through the upgraded brakes in 1 day.

This Package consists of;
Rotofab CAI
Rotofab Dual mode Scoop
Rotofab Washer bottle relocation
Ported Vmax 90mm TB
Dynatech LT headers w off road pipes
ATI Superdamper
LPE 22% overdrive crank pulley and longer belt
ID-850 injectors
JRE Rough Idle Endurance Cam Package
SCT 3400 tuner
JRE Custom Tuning

Here is a Video of first start up. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Let me know How I can be of assistance.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
evilsrt8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
JRE At your Service, we have Many Customers in Dubai.

I ship parts and Custom tuning via SCT and Email.

You can only Do My 75 RWHP tune package without upgrading injectors this would be stage 1

I recommend going with Just the Lower ATI Superdamper and interchangeable Lower Pulleys this way belt slip is kept to a minimum we offer them in 5-10-18-22-25% over ratios

Anthing above 10% you need ID-850 injectors

We just finished a 650 RWHP Build on a Road Race Car, it is so fast it burned through the upgraded brakes in 1 day.

This Package consists of;
Rotofab CAI
Rotofab Dual mode Scoop
Rotofab Washer bottle relocation
Ported Vmax 90mm TB
Dynatech LT headers w off road pipes
ATI Superdamper
LPE 22% overdrive crank pulley and longer belt
ID-850 injectors
JRE Rough Idle Endurance Cam Package
SCT 3400 tuner
JRE Custom Tuning

Here is a Video of first start up. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Let me know How I can be of assistance.

Ted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJRE View Post
We ship parts to Dubai, We've got a handful of customers over there with our SCT Tunes in them
Pm underway!
Old 08-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #7
NicKey

Drives: Nickey Super Camaro
Kareem,

We can certainly sell the NicKey "Kit" Stage I, II or III international.

We use EFI tuning sofware and an Auto Cal data logger/ programer for remote applications.

We can also work with your shop inorder to make certain that there are no tuning and/or installation issues.

PM sent.
NicKey is offline   Reply With Quote