Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 04-20-2015, 10:43 PM   #1
LS 1st gen
Kept the Faith.

Drives: 2010 VR 2SS
Send a message via AIM to LS 1st gen
Quick Question- SS OEM Pad part #

Hey guys I have an early build car w/o roller skates. What is the proper OEM part # for brake pads on my car? Simple question I know, but I cant seem to figure it out.....
Old 04-21-2015, 07:46 AM   #2
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Your original pad was probably obsoleted and then superseded by the newer SS pads that have the "roller skate wheels" on them. If you call your local GM parts dept and give them your car's VIN they should be able to tell you what the current GM part number is for pads on your car. I don't know it off hand.

From a quick search on an online GM parts site it looks like the current part number being called out for your car is: GM# 22907156.

But as I said above these are probably the pads from current SS's that have the roller skates as I'm sure GM superseded your originals with this part number.