Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 10-18-2009, 06:53 PM   #43
Chris@Livernois

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweaver View Post
any results from memphis yet?
Andy's in the finals now. He went a best of 11.12, but the car was pretty warm after the 30 mph true street cruise and sitting in the lanes running.

-Rick

Last edited by Chris@Livernois; 10-18-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Chris@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #44
gsrtroy

Drives: 2002 jeep liberty
dang im only 30 mins away from Milan dragway i would of loved to have watched you guys run it.
gsrtroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #45
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Badass!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #46
Chris@Livernois

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweaver View Post
so did he make the top 8? I heard there were cars running 10.70
Yes, It's down to him and one other car. They called the event due to track conditions and will run tomorrow morning. I'll keep you updated.

-Rick
Old 10-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #47
Mod4SS
Resident Expert

Drives: Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick@Livernois View Post
Yes, It's down to him and one other car. They called the event due to track conditions and will run tomorrow morning. I'll keep you updated.-Rick
Nice!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #48
Chris@Livernois

Andy got 2nd place runner up. He ran a best of 11.02.

-Rick
Old 02-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #49
midgard

Drives: red jewel camaro
Livernois 550rwhp/505 rwtq

I'm new to this board and just wanted to pass on a few things about my dealing with Livernois.

I was inspired to get the mod that Stephen had which was 550 rwhp/505rwtq and I ended up calling Rick and also Andy. They ended up answering my question and I finally put my deposit down and did the work. I ended up getting the car back last night in the snow and 30 degree weather...not ideal conditions.

Dave, the driver for Livernois, asked me to take it for a little drive to make sure it felt right and everything was ok......OMG! This car is the bomb! The nittos almost made it feel like it was a dry 60 degree day out! And the noise and sound of the engine.....awesome. Before I got the car, I was worried about the driveability of the car...if it was going to be affected.....and yes it was......it drove really smoothly.... better than my last mod....which was done by a top 5 tuner too. In all I was happy with everything....the power, the sound, the grip, the service, and the driveability....if you guys are looking to get someone to do your work....and you are worried about who to choose.....don't worry know more! Livernois....and I'm not even getting paid for this...LOL!

558 rwhp for an L99....not too shabby.

I've already told them that more upgrades are on the horizon!:
midgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #50
Chris@Livernois

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgard View Post
I'm new to this board and just wanted to pass on a few things about my dealing with Livernois.

I was inspired to get the mod that Stephen had which was 550 rwhp/505rwtq and I ended up calling Rick and also Andy. They ended up answering my question and I finally put my deposit down and did the work. I ended up getting the car back last night in the snow and 30 degree weather...not ideal conditions.

Dave, the driver for Livernois, asked me to take it for a little drive to make sure it felt right and everything was ok......OMG! This car is the bomb! The nittos almost made it feel like it was a dry 60 degree day out! And the noise and sound of the engine.....awesome. Before I got the car, I was worried about the driveability of the car...if it was going to be affected.....and yes it was......it drove really smoothly.... better than my last mod....which was done by a top 5 tuner too. In all I was happy with everything....the power, the sound, the grip, the service, and the driveability....if you guys are looking to get someone to do your work....and you are worried about who to choose.....don't worry know more! Livernois....and I'm not even getting paid for this...LOL!

558 rwhp for an L99....not too shabby.

I've already told them that more upgrades are on the horizon!:
Thank you for the kind words James! I'm glad you're happy with the modifications! I'll have a video for you shortly.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports