Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-17-2014, 07:12 PM   #1
MikeOD

Drives: 2010 M6 2SS
Thinking about selling my 500 rwhp SS.

I really do like my car...but I'm losing interest in it, and I want to build something else. I'll consider partial trades too (for maybe a black mid 90's Impala SS or a 2WD 2005-2006 RCSB Silverado/Sierra)...not for toys though, has to be a car/truck/SUV...I'm not interested in quads, dirt bikes, jet skis, guns, anything like that.

The car is a 2010 2SS with a sunroof, it does not have the RS package. It's black with cyber grey stripes and black interior. Bowtie delete on the grille, and window tint that measures 37% and there has never been a front plate mounted (no holes ever drilled). The odometer is right around 71K miles right now. It's technically my daily driver...but lately it's been sitting in the garage and I've just been driving my truck.

The car has AI 275 CC heads and a custom grind cam (226/234 .600/.600 114 LSA 4 degrees of advance), Tony Mamo hand ported FAST 102 with a NW102 throttle body, Kooks 1.875" headers and complete Kooks 3" dual exhaust.

I've installed Katech fuel rails, heater hose relocation, and billet belt tensioner, as well as a Haltech cold air intake.

The car has a G8 GXP brake master cylinder/seperate clutch reservoir setup, with a Tick clutch line, an Exedy GTO4XD twin disc clutch, and the newest strongest DSS axles (the Level 5 1400hp fixed outer CV axles).

The brakes are powdercoated cyber gray by Mike The Powdercoater, and they have Carbotech 1521 pads on new stock rotors. They also have stainless braided flex lines, stainless bleeders, and custom made stainless caliper bridge lines (looks good behind the Weld wheels).

The suspension is Hotchkis springs, 1LE shocks, and Hotchkis sway bars. The rear subframe bushings are BMR solid Delrin. There are adjustable (BMR TCA029) lower control arms, BMR TCA026 trailing arms, and BMR TR003 adjustable toe rods. It also has the BMR BK006 outer trailing arm bushings, and BK017 upper control arm bushings.

I've got stock wheels with Vredestein tires in stock size (lots of life left, probably 65-70% as well as a complete set of polished Weld RTS 17's (17x10 rear and 17x7 front) with Mickey Thompson 295/45/17 ET Street rears and Kumho front tires.

The car has 0 problems. TC/Stabilitrac is disabled (unplugged the steering wheel angle sensor) so that I don't have to disable it every time I drive. It can be re-enabled at any time, but it will require a visit to an alignment shop to re-learn the sensor.

Let me know if you're interested. The third pic is a little older (still lived in MA, and hadn't powdercoated the calipers yet), but I put it up because you can't really see the stripes in the first picture, which is from a couple months ago.

I'm not the best with a camera, but if you'd like more pictures, I'll try my best.
Attached Images

2010 Camaro SS M6. Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Suspension

Last edited by MikeOD; 08-17-2014 at 07:25 PM.
MikeOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
MikeOD

I forgot to mention, I have a set of Hotchkis frame braces I never installed that will go with the car too. I bought them with the spacer kit for larger exhaust, though I don't know if it's necessary...once I put the solid bushings in the rear subframe, I really didn't think the subframe braces were necessary either.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:26 PM   #3
Bobbyblue714

Drives: 2010 inferno orange camaro SS
I will buy your welds right now if you are interested
Bobbyblue714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #4
MikeOD

If someone wants the car without them, for a good amount of money, I'll let you know, but if I keep the car, I am also keeping the wheels.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #5
MikeOD

Bump to the top...seems like there's no interest though.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #6
slamedcam

Drives: 67 camaro rs
didn't ever see a price what u asking man
slamedcam is offline   Reply With Quote