Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 10-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
CooG
RIP - Convertible SS

Drives: '13 Mustang Boss 302 - RED
From what I have read..... you should take it to the dealer.
CooG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #16
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
If ?

If that is a windshield crack , the impact possibly caused the trim pcs. To come detached ? Just a possibility. Good luck on a fix.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #17
Alfieboy
Madman

Drives: 2017 1SS
low

ya mean Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97badass View Post
^mower has a low tire also...
Alfieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #18
PETRA
My Addiction

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS DropTop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba View Post
Is your dash discolored or is that just the reflection of the sun?

You've probably noticed but it looks as though your windshield is cracked, right lower side.
Not discolored - reflection. Dash is in MINT shape and color. And the windshield isn't cracked; what you are seeing is the wiper but the way the sunlight is reflecting it looks like a crack. You had me freaked out there for a minute tho.
You sound like my wife...at first she was.........but after a few rides in it and seeing me giggle lik a schoolgirl she was more like ............but then when I told her we could get her Vert lowered to match my stance she was like so it all worked out.
PETRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #19
PETRA
My Addiction

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS DropTop
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97badass View Post
^mower has a low tire also...
LOL Badass. That is the least of that mower's problems. It runs tho so if you wanna come get it you can have it for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfan22 View Post
I have this same issue on the driver side - although not as severe. The body shop tech called GM and he said they told him to wait and they would get back to him on a fix. That was 6 weeks ago - going in on Tuesday for the dreaded rub marks on the top. Will see if there is a fix for the plastic.

AARRRGGGHHH - - Love the car - just wish the top issue was found pre-ship.

Matt
6 weeks??? Man I will go postal if I have to wait that long!
You sound like my wife...at first she was.........but after a few rides in it and seeing me giggle lik a schoolgirl she was more like ............but then when I told her we could get her Vert lowered to match my stance she was like so it all worked out.
PETRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #20
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Sorry to hear about your issues PETRA and dcfan. Hopefully your upcoming visit will shed some light for you and PETRA if you do decide to take your vehicle in for this let us know how it goes. I sure hope it's a simple fix and you can get back to enjoying the vehicle.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #21
whidobie

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible 2SS RS
Sorry everyone including Jeff. Sounds like we are getting a lot of hot air and not from our tops being down and coming from the sun. It is very apparent there are problems, problems, problems with the convertible top. I still call out to GM to address these issues to ALL Vert owners. Stop the bleeding instead of the temp band aids.
whidobie is offline   Reply With Quote