Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Old 12-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
txrhino

Drives: '10 LT1 CGM "Sweet Emotion"
FS Silver/Gray Door panels w/ABL

I have a complete set of the silver/grey interior door panels/dash inserts. The panels are ABL EQUIPPED. Complete package panels, light tubes, lights, and even a quick connect for each door to make tapping into power easy.
I at one time was going to make some kits to make adding the ABL easier to non ABL cars but just not enough time in the day.
I am asking $400.00 + $25.00 shipping for the complete set.

I also have two light tubes bent to factory specs ( I will include a clip and ONE screw so you can match the screws at your local nut and bolt company.)$50.00 Shipped

Thanks,
Txrhino
Attached Images

FLATBLACK STRIPES w/ RED PINSTRIPING, SUBWOOFER ON BA SYSTEM, ABL DOOR PANELS, BLACKWING INTAKE, GREY MATS, CARBON FIBER BOWTIES & A CUSTOM ENGINE COVER SEE MY ALBUM FOR PICTURES! THANKS CAMARO5.COM MEMBERS!!!

Last edited by txrhino; 04-18-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: updated
txrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
txrhino

FLATBLACK STRIPES w/ RED PINSTRIPING, SUBWOOFER ON BA SYSTEM, ABL DOOR PANELS, BLACKWING INTAKE, GREY MATS, CARBON FIBER BOWTIES & A CUSTOM ENGINE COVER SEE MY ALBUM FOR PICTURES! THANKS CAMARO5.COM MEMBERS!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
txrhino

Old 01-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
73vette

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS, 1973 Corvette
Does that silver match the factory trim? Like the steering wheel and the gauges?
Old 01-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #5
RKCamaro13

Drives: 2011 Red 2SSRS A6
Camaro Ambient Lighting

I saw your post and was wondering if you could help me with some questions I have about the ABL door panels.

I recently bought a 2010 1LT RS Camaro. I would like to change out the door panel inserts (cloth) to the gray panels with the ambient lights.

I have seen on one of the posts that there should be a plug located behind the fuse panel door on the drivers side of the dash board. My car does not have the plug that is mentioned.

Does this mean that my car is not an easy fit for the ABL door panels?

I can find the gray panels (ebay) but most don't have the 'light tube' with them. My GM dealer says that this comes with the panel and can not be purchased separately.

Even if I get the panels with the light tubes, how easy is it to be made functional if my car doesn't have the plug needed to make them light.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

RKCamaro13
RKCamaro13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKCamaro13 View Post
I saw your post and was wondering if you could help me with some questions I have about the ABL door panels.

I recently bought a 2010 1LT RS Camaro. I would like to change out the door panel inserts (cloth) to the gray panels with the ambient lights.

I have seen on one of the posts that there should be a plug located behind the fuse panel door on the drivers side of the dash board. My car does not have the plug that is mentioned.

I can find the gray panels (ebay) but most don't have the 'light tube' with them. My GM dealer says that this comes with the panel and can not be purchased separately.

Even if I get the panels with the light tubes, how easy is it to be made functional if my car doesn't have the plug needed to make them light.

Thank You,

RKCamaro13

Shoot a PM to 2SSRS. He will be able to answer all your questions.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #7
RKCamaro13

Drives: 2011 Red 2SSRS A6
ABL

Camaro Ambient Lighting

Thank You,

RKCamaro13
RKCamaro13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #8
Jabs

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS Stage 2
Can I have your email interested in the Door panels for a friend. I'll let her email you.

Please message it to me

Jabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #9
txrhino

Still available
Old 04-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
PM Sent
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote