Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #2017
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanTerry View Post
Does anyone have pics of the ABM with Black leather interior?
there is one picture on page 80...
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #2018
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudack View Post
Hell yeah, I was about to order them yesterday but couldn't find a decent pic.
Order them!! I got the same ones as a birthday present from hubby..I really like them and was actually surprised by how good they look/match..
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #2019
Cricket912

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Does anyone have pics of ABM with painted aluminum wheels?
Old 08-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #2020
Dan55

Drives: Intimidator camaro!
Ive looked through ALOT of the pages and havent seen it yet...

the ABM with Silver Stripes or Black Stripes???? trying to decide what I want to put on it after I get it....

if someone could post some if they have them, I would appreciate it!
Dan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #2021
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel441 View Post
What color did you pick Black or Graphite? Can't tell from photo.
the color was called ebony...its lighter then black...almost like a really dark grey...just like the camaros black interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakGrl View Post
Thanks so much, I live in Plainsboro (Originally from Spain)
and np...and welcome to the best color thread on the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post
Better pictures of those floormats ASAP please!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudack View Post
Hell yeah, I was about to order them yesterday but couldn't find a decent pic.
i will try to get a better pick tomorrow with my digital camera....no promises! but i dont have shit to do after work tomorrow so if i can clise by my house when its sunning and take some pics i can get them up on the computer tomorrow...also get haley those better grey interior shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
Order them!! I got the same ones as a birthday present from hubby..I really like them and was actually surprised by how good they look/match..
she aint lying...perfect match in my book
Old 08-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #2022
NightmareSS

and now that thats taking care of.....i got a long story for you guys...im one lucky S.O.B.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
Ok...so my friend pops up at my house soon as i get home from work and im outside showing my neighbors ex-husband the car...i show the car off blah blah and my friends like yo take me for a ride! im like ok lemme just go change my clothes...so i run in and just throw some shorts on not taking my license with me...so anyway, we drive around the neighborhood a lil bit and wanna showing him the acceleration on this beast so as i come up to a red light thats thats 5 blocks away from my block...light turns green i make the the right and get on the gas, slam it into 2nd and chirp the tires and then into third...prolly hit about 80 on a road with a 30mph speed limit...its kinda of a major street thats very wide but only 1 lane on each side...so i get to my block and bust the right and just roll down the hill in first and just as im making the turn into my driveway i hear woop woop....pull over!

im like **** and im shitting a brick...the cops on the loud speaker telling me to pull to the right...i told him that this was my driveway(which is on the left side of the street) and he goes i dont care, pull to the right side of the road...now im new to the stick and im nervous as hell so as im backing out into the street to pull over on the right side i stalled it out...hes over the loud speaker saying what is wrong with you pull over! so now im even more nervous thinking i got some jerk off cop on my hands...so anyway i pull down the block to the right and he comes over to the car and asks for my license and i explain to him i live right there, just got home from work and my friend came by and i was just going around the block to show him the car...and i then told him i was learning stick cause i was gonna use that as my excuse for chirping the tires...then he ask for my insurance card and im like...i dont have that either...i just got the car and its been in my driveway i have all the stuff in my house...he was like well how am i supposed to know this is your car and its not stolen? you seen the situation your putting me in? i was like yea im sry i was just going around the block blah blah...so he asks who the guy in front of my house was and i said my neighbor and me he'd brb...while he goes to talk to him the girl cop is telling me how she loves the color of it and stuff but assures me its not getting me outta a ticket...then she asked how much it cost me and i was like 40k and she was like wow thats it? thats it? i was like 600 a month thats it...

so heres the best part...the guy cop comes back and is looking over my car as he talks to me and my friend and he asks...do you know why we pulled you over? me and my friend both said at the same time...for chirping the tires? speeding? and hes like...well besides that, i believe neither one of you had your seatbelt on back there...at this point he is looking at the front of the car leant over to the side getting a good look and goes...but ill tell you one thing, (exact words)this is a sick ****ing car! and im gonna give you a break and lemme tell you why...because you remind me of myself when i got my first mustang and i didnt know how to drive the stick either...i would run home from work, jump in the car and drive around my neighborhood practicing too...so i know how your feeling right now but just know that your really lucky because i couldnt wrote you up for a few things...

so i thanked him about 20 times and then we started talking about the car and was telling me how he thinks i should paint my calipers red and how he really likes the dimensions of the camaro and its a bad ass ride...that he's considering turning in his mustang and picking one up...long story short he turned out to be a cool ass cop after all and i told him i couldnt wait to come on camaro5 and tell the you all how a mustang driving cop cut me a break...well theres my story and before people started going on about how i coulda hurt some1 blah blah...it wasnt that serious...i just opened it up a lil bit for a distance of 4 blocks...just wrong time, wrong place...didnt even see where they came from...was just pulling in my driveway and heard the woop woop

thank god it got pulled over in front of my house and my neighbor was there to back up my story...he told the cop basically wut i told him that i just got home and my friend came by and wanted me to take him for a ride...that im learning the stick and after work i take it around the block a few times practicing the stick...that i was like basically doing what anybody would do if they just picked up this new car and tells him not to give me a ticket because i drive a bus for a living and i could lose my job over this and if i dont have a job i prolly wont be able to make that payment...so thank god for him huh?

bottom line is im so grateful right now and consider myself extremely lucky

NYPD
Old 08-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #2023
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
and now that thats taking care of.....i got a long story for you guys...im one lucky S.O.B.

Dang dude!!
THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #2024
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
i'd have offered to let him drive it around the block (with me in the car with him of course)...then he'd turn over that mustang for one in a heartbeat!

haha...nice story though!
Old 08-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #2025
bluecamaroguy

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS ABM!
Quote:
the color was called ebony...its lighter then black...almost like a really dark grey...just like the camaros black interior

and np...and welcome to the best color thread on the forum

i will try to get a better pick tomorrow with my digital camera....no promises! but i dont have shit to do after work tomorrow so if i can clise by my house when its sunning and take some pics i can get them up on the computer tomorrow...also get haley those better grey interior shots

she aint lying...perfect match in my book
See my problem is I don't know which color matches the gray interior. I know having black mats like yours with the gray interior gives it a better two-tone look but I will be painting on silver stripes to match my gray interior so I think I should have the same color floor mats.
bluecamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #2026
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post
See my problem is I don't know which color matches the gray interior. I know having black mats like yours with the gray interior gives it a better two-tone look but I will be painting on silver stripes to match my gray interior so I think I should have the same color floor mats.
even with silver stripes the mats i got would match perfect...i always think of the silver stripes being pefect with the grey interior...cuz u got grey and black on the outside with the silver stripes with black tints and tires
Old 08-06-2009, 12:24 AM   #2027
Chevyman1200

Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
Wow, you got lucky.
Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #2028
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman1200 View Post
Wow, you got lucky.
i felt like hugging the guy

and about the mat/interior shots i got home and was gonna take them today while it was nice and sunny but i couldnt find the dam camera and i didnt have much time...but tomorrow is friday so if not tomorrow, deffinately saturday
Old 08-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #2029
rudack
Rudack

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to rudack Send a message via MSN to rudack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman1200 View Post
Wow, you got lucky.
Not sure if Luck can even describe it. To the officer.
ABM 2SS/RS #33390
rudack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #2030
Robuss

Drives: 69 vette
what thread to find out build progress
Robuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!