Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 05-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #3893
ELA205
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS BLK/BLK
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeArLeSsInSoCaL View Post
there wasnt bad judging imo, i think those who got the awards deserved it. plus most of us, at least us Mayhem guys, went to have a good time and chill. i feel like Nokmero had the best camaro and sure enough he won it all. i felt like GOTPBALL shouldve won an award as well but he didnt so that just shows its an opinion based competition... plus, MoHawk from HT seems to be the only one that had a problem with the judging yet his car wasn't even in the show and was complaining about leaving his car overnight.... there were many guys that deserved awards TCAT, ChevyBoss, InfernoLS3 just to name a few but like i said, mostly everyone went to have a good time and hang out and represent Camaros at an Import dominated show. i felt like EVERY CAMARO OWNER that decided to put their car in the show did a helluva job to represent and we showed we can go into an import show to turn heads and cause mayhem....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotpball44 View Post
Thanks man, great seeing everyone again. Yes import shows are very hard to win at, u gotta have something crazy for them to recognize you i guess. But whatever, had a great time at the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
No problem with the judging. Best Camaro won best Camaro. Yah he has had help from sponsors, but it still was best Camaro. My friend Gary got second place and his car is awesome. The 3 cars that won had all the mods. If TCAT had interior work done I bet he gets 2nd or 3rd place.
Agreed
Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #3894
ELA205
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS BLK/BLK
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Now I'm pissed I didn't win. LoL. I know how the judging gets with big shows like that. My brother had a show car. Won about 40-50 trophies with it. I'm glad you all had fun. I wanted to go, but the wife got me tix to the Clippers game. Some nice rides out there. But, the fellowship is most important. Your car had some nice "flesh" trophies on it. Or was that Frank's? Congrats on the experience.
That was mine
Old 05-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #3895
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
No problem with the judging. Best Camaro won best Camaro. Yah he has had help from sponsors, but it still was best Camaro. My friend Gary got second place and his car is awesome. The 3 cars that won had all the mods. If TCAT had interior work done I bet he gets 2nd or 3rd place.
I wasn't meaning it bad...hope it didn't come across like that. I was meaning tough competition, and bad break on the mix of sponsored/non-sponsored. If that even mattered to y'all. I'm glad you all went and rep'd for Camaros. My brother's car was sponsored in the end, but in the beginning he got shafted a lot too. It was his DD, and it's hard to compete against an all-show car. Wish I coulda been there just to hang. Y'alls crew is definitely tight, and personally I would've enjoyed seeing you guys win.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #3896
FeArLeSsInSoCaL
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
LMFAO @ Flesh trophies.... yea most of us had plenty of those and that made me forget ALLL about the real trophies

"I see a beautiful city, and a brilliant people, rising from the abyss. I see the lives for which I lay down my life... peaceful... useful... prosperous... and happy.
I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence...
It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done. It is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known."
FeArLeSsInSoCaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #3897
gotpball44
Boost Is Your Friend

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS Camaro
Send a message via AIM to gotpball44
Quote:
I dont know if that would have helped him much more. Cause i practically have all the same things TCAT does other than the lights and lambo doors. But i have interior work and audio and still didnt take it. I also have a lot of things in the under carriage, but judges cant see that.

I always tell TCAT we are the ying and yang lol. Cause he has white and I have black. Both with turbos, both with carbon, both with the same front bumper soon, etc.

The person who got third always takes awards, he is a cool guy, i just cant seem to beat him lol. He is on a well known team. His car is sweet too tho

Last edited by gotpball44; 05-21-2012 at 10:02 PM.
gotpball44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #3898
562TROJAN
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeArLeSsInSoCaL View Post
LMFAO @ Flesh trophies.... yea most of us had plenty of those and that made me forget ALLL about the real trophies
I'm with U on that one!
Old 05-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #3899
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Hey I look at it like this in regards to the placing 1st. 2nd. or 3rd. I can't win cuz my car wasn't built for car shows so I don't expect to win a car show. Now get them on the track and I'll place first over them, cuz that's where most of my money went.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #3900
562TROJAN
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS
Quote:
Hey I look at it like this in regards to the placing 1st. 2nd. or 3rd. I can't win cuz my car wasn't built for car shows so I don't expect to win a car show. Now get them on the track and I'll place first over them, cuz that's where most of my money went.
I'll put w bet down in favor of your car!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #3901
Bluffen

Drives: 2013 Sea Ray 220 Sundeck
who ever had that girl with the fish net stockings on their car was the winner in my eyes!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #3902
gotpball44
Boost Is Your Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluffen View Post
who ever had that girl with the fish net stockings on their car was the winner in my eyes!
That I agree on hahaha

I would have been shitting bricks to have her on my hood, probably snap my hood in half lol
Old 05-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #3903
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluffen View Post
who ever takes her home is a winner!!!! LOL
Old 05-21-2012, 11:07 PM   #3904
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
I don't care what judges at an import show think to be honest! As long as I know what I have and that it is special to me is all that matters. I didn't buy my car to win trophies, I bought my car cause I love it, if its ugly or not good enough to some people then oh well!
If I wanted the biggest badest h.p. car I would've cancelled my order and went with the 2013 gt500. Everyones car looked bad ass yesterday so let's move on.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #3905
gotpball44
Boost Is Your Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascoes1 View Post
I don't care what judges at an import show think to be honest! As long as I know what I have and that it is special to me is all that matters. I didn't buy my car to win trophies, I bought my car cause I love it, if its ugly or not good enough to some people then oh well!
If I wanted the biggest badest h.p. car I would've cancelled my order and went with the 2013 gt500. Everyones car looked bad ass yesterday so let's move on.
You have a ZL1 and its bad ass! I would love to have one especially a white one. We all know you just got it, but im sure you will be making it your own pretty soon, making it more bad ass lol
Old 05-21-2012, 11:23 PM   #3906
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotpball44 View Post
You have a ZL1 and its bad ass! I would love to have one especially a white one. We all know you just got it, but im sure you will be making it your own pretty soon, making it more bad ass lol
Thanks bro! Black is actually my favorite color white is my second, my ss was black and was hard to keep clean as you know, so that's why I went with the white.
Your car was amazing and could've easily taken a trophy, no matter who wins someone will always be unhappy.

Tags
mayhem, socal, socal mayhem