Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 10-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #15
vuduman67

Drives: Victory Red 2SS/RS
love the side stripe! The whole car is sweet but I really dig the stripe.
Well done
vuduman67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #16
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
Very nice! Your car looks so clean and shiny! Should have at least got 2nd
Congrats!
CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:30 AM   #17
Gnarlygianni

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS
Camaro of the Week winner please.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:00 AM   #18
mdinferno

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT/RS
very clean....
mdinferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #19
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro99 View Post
Looks great man.. The T2 scoops really flow well with the razzi front lip!
i am really happy the way they worked out together

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoBee View Post
Super sick car!!!!!
Love the doors and everything you have done so far!!!
thanks bro, i replied to your pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuduman67 View Post
love the side stripe! The whole car is sweet but I really dig the stripe.
Well done
gotta love the strips, my buddy did a great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
Very nice! Your car looks so clean and shiny! Should have at least got 2nd
Congrats!
my first win, so i'm happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarlygianni View Post
Camaro of the Week winner please.
thanks, i think i need to work on my "member journal". that would be an awesome complement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdinferno View Post
very clean....
thank you

thanks to all

Lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #20
herkman

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS, 69 Camaro
Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck!
R6P - Kooks 1-7/8 Catted LT Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, MGW Shifter, Revolution SS Front Spoiler, Unrestricted Motorsports Rear Spoiler, Razzi Side and Rear EFX, Heritage Grill, Hawk HPS Pads, G2 Matched Calipers, SAV-3 Wheels, Vengeance Racing Stage II Cam 227/239.614/.624 115+3, 25% Underdrive Pulley, Oil Catch Can, 461 RWHP - 420 Torque
herkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #21
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Your car looks amazing. I love transformers bumper and heritage grill

I was looking at this and thought it might help create a better contrast on the front end
http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Cam..._Blackout.html
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #22
jlugo
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 1LE 'Summit White'
Sweeeet!!!

What happens to your front bumper?
Attached Images

jlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #23
klatterblast

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ssrs blk.
very very good looking car , well done ! not that im being picky but i think the AACstyle.com red painted led sidemarkers would look good on your car.

Magnuson TVS2300,ported heads,cam,Hotchkis suspension. Weld 17”s, Mickey Thompson’s.
klatterblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:31 AM   #24
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlugo View Post
Sweeeet!!!

Yeah I noticed that too..two small bumps on both sides in multiple pics.

Third in a car show? I have a hard time believing there could've been two better looking cars at any one show!! Those judges were paid off!
Old 10-19-2010, 06:35 AM   #25
khislop007
ZEUSS

Drives: Hard!
Quote:
Sweeeet!!!

If you look on your own car, you'll see that there are 4 small dimples in those same locations. He probably had his license plate mounted there and for car shows he uses plugs to cover up the holes.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #26
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
[QUOTE=herkman;2456749]Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck![

i drilled out and riveted all tabs , then bought a roof truss brace {18inches} at home depot for a dollar..bent it and epoxy a bolt to center bottom of diffuser than attache bracket to bolt , and at bottom of trunk there is threaded bolt protruding ..bolt correct nut and attached bracket..super snug...also rivet skirts and spoiler...screws will rust and work themselves out over time..aluminum rivets
Old 10-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #27
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by herkman View Post
Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck!
i noticed its a little sloppy under the rear bumper, i going to do something there.thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icandrivejustnotlegally View Post
Your car looks amazing. I love transformers bumper and heritage grill

I was looking at this and thought it might help create a better contrast on the front end
http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Cam..._Blackout.html
i think it would look nice, i have thought about it

Quote:
Sweeeet!!!

i removed the plate
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110082

Quote:
Originally Posted by klatterblast View Post
very very good looking car , well done ! not that im being picky but i think the AACstyle.com red painted led sidemarkers would look good on your car.
those do look nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Yeah I noticed that too..two small bumps on both sides in multiple pics.

Third in a car show? I have a hard time believing there could've been two better looking cars at any one show!! Those judges were paid off!
there was only 1 category so i was up against classics also, so i was happy. 1st place was a killer chevelle and 2nd was a very nice 55.

license plate mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
If you look on your own car, you'll see that there are 4 small dimples in those same locations. He probably had his license plate mounted there and for car shows he uses plugs to cover up the holes.

[QUOTE=mikepage0007;2458003]
Quote:
Originally Posted by herkman View Post
Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck![

i drilled out and riveted all tabs , then bought a roof truss brace {18inches} at home depot for a dollar..bent it and epoxy a bolt to center bottom of diffuser than attache bracket to bolt , and at bottom of trunk there is threaded bolt protruding ..bolt correct nut and attached bracket..super snug...also rivet skirts and spoiler...screws will rust and work themselves out over time..aluminum rivets
thanks for the idea, im going to work on it this week.

thanks to all

Lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #28
tgdtown

Drives: Cyber Gray 2SS -RS
cool pics...
tgdtown is offline   Reply With Quote