Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 02-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #57
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangHatersLil'Sis View Post
okk so the last time i talked to lui on the phone he said they should be landing no later than April 18th and thats what we're hoping for! it would be great if he could make it for C5 Fest 2 i know he really wants to go. so i just wanted to inform you guys on that one. he recieved all the packages from Carmax, more than 20. he said his platoon was really happy and greatly appreciated everything. i know hes thankful for all that you guys have done for him because i know for a fact that i am you guys have been like a family and thats what he says you guys are to him, his Family, i havent met all of you yet but still i can say that i feel welcomed with you guys, my second family My mom is glad that he bought the camaro and that he met you guys cause she knows he's happy with you guys. thats how she loves to see him. Again, thank you for everything.

-amberly and family
Glad he's doing well, to bad the C5fest isn't the next weekend! But good to have him back
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #58
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
I saw mustang hater was looking for some rims. I have a set of midnight silver ones off my SS. If he wants them he can have them. Don't mind showing some appreciation for what our troops are doing for us. If he is not interested could you let me know and I'll go ahead and sell these ones. My new rims come in Wednesday and these will be avail. I don't mind holding on to these till he comes back if he wants them.

InfernoLS3
Old 03-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #59
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
I saw mustang hater was looking for some rims. I have a set of midnight silver ones off my SS. If he wants them he can have them. Don't mind showing some appreciation for what our troops are doing for us. If he is not interested could you let me know and I'll go ahead and sell these ones. My new rims come in Wednesday and these will be avail. I don't mind holding on to these till he comes back if he wants them.

InfernoLS3
Very cool offer. Haven't met you yet, but sure I will soon. See your down by Ryan and Chris - (trippleb and the Jerk)
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #60
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Thanks, Yah those guys are cool as hell.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #61
Mrsddunerider

Drives: 2007 LTZ Tahoe
Quote:

InfernoLS3
WOW very cool

It may take a few days for Luis "mustanghater" or his sister to respond but I'm sure they will respond as quickly as they can. I know he will appreciate it!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #62
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Quote:
Thanks, Yah those guys are cool as hell.
yeh, they are cool to chill with. they better make cfest.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:21 PM   #63
acuraelin

Drives: 2011 1SS
Where the heck is me while u guys doing this,is it too late to do anything??
acuraelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:30 PM   #64
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Quote:

InfernoLS3
Very Cool...
Old 03-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #65
MustangHater
4 DOOR AND FASTER THAN U

Drives: 2009 MAYHEM G8
UMMMM...... MR. INFERNO LS3.......ummmm.....i dont know how to say this but um......YES PLEASE !!!!! id like to pay you still if you wouldnt mind or something you name it . my wife goes to school and works so idk if she can get them but ill pay storage i dont care ill be home mid ish april if you dont mind. please lol. you guys i dont feel worthy for everything you guys have done foe me being over here. even the name tag for Cfest2 i was blown away. i miss you all alot and cant wait to meet the ones i havent met yet and cruise in my green skittle. MR INFERNO............thank you so much
Old 03-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #66
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Don't sweat it man. You can have them. No need to for any money. I appreciate what your doing. If someone wants to pick them up after I install my new ones or I'll hold them till you get back. They'll be safe man.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #67
dk818

Drives: not yet
Quote:

InfernoLS3
be sure to put some pictures up with the new rims on. i want to see how they look on a black car
dk818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #68
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

InfernoLS3
Old 03-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #69
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Quote:

InfernoLS3
looks good.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:27 AM   #70
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

ORANGE SKITTLE CHECKING IN............ hurry up brother get your ass back to cali !!!!!! eating tacos in downey and going to the mall in montebello just aint the same without you