Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 04-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #29
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
Looking like a good time!
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #30
REVOLUTIONSS

Drives: triple black Super sport
holy cow............................... it was stinkin hot , and our tent never showed but we still made it happen !
i would like to thank obviously the Team Revolution crew ,the AAC family ,Pete from Showstopper ,Pirelli tires , USw forged , Rocky @ adel tire , East Coast supercharging , Kw suspensions ,eric and rod at Victory Racing , Magnaflow performance exhaust , Motiva ,Fidanza ,Audiovox ,Metra , big jon from Camaro style ,Roadwire and Todd from advanced performance interiors , Phil from the corvette club ,Ppg , Burns bros destruction co. , Airlift co ,wretched motorsports, Chevrolet corporate , and obviously the camaro5 family and all the members that came by and supported us. We are already starting some planning for the next overhaul contest car for the next camaro5 event. Ill post some pics once we get them resized , feel free to post any that yall may have taken. - thanks
Old 04-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #31
GenetX
NUTRITION, INC

Drives: 2SSRS REVOLUTIONSS
LoL Rocky @ Adel and I'd like to thank the REVOLUTION Team, Jason, His brother, Eric with Victory Racing, Tim for the women, and Tommy for makin' it all happen... It was a blast till I got a ticket on the way home.